Goner(Raven X Scene Reader)

(Readers POV)
I'm a goner, Somebody catch my breath....
You sat in class updating your MySpace profile while the teacher ranted about world hunger. You couldn't give a crap about charity you just wanted to go to Hot topic and see Raven, a hot emo boi that you rawrXD'd.
I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath...
The bell rang and it triggered you, you missed Byron, your ex, and wanted to slit your wrists. You also wanted the sex with Raven. He has a bulging eight-pac and it makes you moist seeing it.
I wanna be known by you..
I ran to Hot Topic as fast as my billowing thighs could carry me and saw him, Raven. His long black hair swept over his long black eyes and ears pierced in every single place imaginable.
You sighed as you saw his 8 pack bulging through his MCR shirt.
I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath...
He stood there's looking hot af. "I know you are moist, I can smell it I'm a teen wolf," Raven murmured. Wow, a real life wolf! "You're so nonconformist, do you wanna make out?" You say, with a grin. "Yeah sure y not" Raven says, emotionless as always.
-------------------TIME SKIP--------------
You are both in your bedroom and making out passionately. You feel a tingle in the cooch. "GAWD, you're so cute when you get moist," Raven says stroking your (f/c) bangs. "RAWR thanks bae xd," you reply.
I'm a goner, someboody catch my breath...
You stare into his yellow eyes and smile for the first time since Byron left you.
Raven sees the scars on your arm and kisses them. "I'm going to do something, are you okay with it?" He asks coolly. "I trusts you" I say, knowing full well he's about to fuck me like a BOTDF  song. Quicker than I can imagine he shoves he metre long King Kong dong deep inside me and yells,"DARE ME JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE!"
I cry as I feel my body combust & my insides spill out my mouth.
Turns out he was a necrophiliac.