Saved by the Bell!!!

(Jordan's Point of View)

He's gonna...gonna take me?

AWW SHIT!!!!

"B-but-" I tried stuttering out only to stop when Racer started kissing my neck. "Shh, I'll take care of you".

I can't believe this is actually happening. I wanted to push him off, but for some reason I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine. He stopped kissing my neck and smashed his lips to mine. I moaned and opened my mouth so he can slide his tongue in. He did and I would suck on it time to time. He ravaged mouth by biting and sucking.

He broke the kiss and started kissing down from my jaw to my neck. "R-Racer. This isn't the right place to do this right now" I said breathlessly. He hummed.

I decided to look down, and that's when I noticed that my zipper is down and opened wide enough that you can see my boxers. He must have opened it when I was preoccupied with his mouth. Racer maneuvered himself so that his left leg is in between my legs and stared rubbing himself on me.

"Dammit. You're right Jordan, this isn't the right place. But let's at least jack each other off."he said.

He unbuttoned our pants and started rubbing furiously. I, since I am a guy, tried to hold in my moans. But of coarse since I'm at the peak of my mountain, I just couldn't hold any back. "I-I think I'm going too..." I trailed off, throwing my head back. "Let's c** together" Racer said huskily.

And we did.

It felt so good. I just slumped in the chair closed my eyes and relaxed in pure ecstasy. That was actually the most amazing things that had ever happened to me. Man, I wish we where the same age. I bet he looked really hot in High school.

I then felt a tug on my pants which pulled me out of my thoughts and opened my eyes. I see Racer with paper towels cleaning my jeans and buttoning them up.

"Well Jordan, I think it's time for you to leave now. Hopefully we could do....more...next time?" he said the last part pulling me up and giving me a small smile. I blushed but nodded my head.

"Sure, I would love to".

(Home)

When I got home, I quickly ran upstairs and took a nice, long, hot shower. "Jordan?" I heard my little sister. "What" I asked turning off the shower and started drying myself. "Mom and dad are coming home late. Can you make dinner?" I chuckled, "Sure".

After I'd put on my clothes, I ran to the kitchen and saw Alexis sitting on the counter talking to.....Clark?

"Clark? What are you doing here?" I asked nervously, giving him a shaky smile. Listen, Clark is the last person I want to see after what has happened today.

Clark whipped his head towards me and gave a small smile. "I just wanted to talk to you about.....you know. It's just that we never talked about it and I just want to make everything clear between us. That's all".

I wasn't really surprised about his answer. I knew we would have to talk about it one day.

"Ooh, so what's the gossip?" Alexis asked jumping off the counter, walking to my side. I looked down at her, putting my around her neck and kissed the top of her head. "I love you Alexis, but this is between me and Clark. I'll make dinner around six, okay?" I said hugging her. "Okay! But don't take too long big bro or I'm going to have to kick your ass!"she yelled hugging me back and then ran to the backyard.

I chuckled, shacking my head. Don't worry, I didn't forget about Clark. I looked at him and nodded my head to single 'follow me' and we ran to my room. When we got to my room, I sat on my bed and patted it for him to do the same thing. He hesitated before sitting. "Soooo.." "Soooo" I imitated back. Clark's getting on my nerves.

He sighed, "I just wanted you to know that...I still want to push you around and bully you, but I also want you to know that that kiss meant a lot to me". He started scooting closer. I scooted away. He scooted closer. I scooted away. And it went like that until I fell off the bed. Well, I didn't really fall off. Clark grabbed me around my waist and swatted me on his lap.

"Get your hands off me you ass" I hissed at him, struggling to get lose. I then hit his face with my elbow, quickly getting off of him. Unfortunately he has quick reflexes, so when I got up to run for the door, he tripped me and I grabbed him out of reflexes and we both landed on the floor. Me on the bottom, him on top.

He chuckled. "You're cute" he whispered in my ear. I tried pushing him off but he has a tight grip on me.

I felt him slowly moving his hand from my chest down to my pants. "I always wanted to do this" he mumbled, unzipping my jeans.

He was about to put his hands in my pants. Fortunately, someone is outside.

'Ding, dong!'