1

"daddy, mummy don't leave me" I said cry my mum look at me and took my hand "we have to hun but we will always be with you" she said with a weak quite voice my dads eyes closed and then his heart monitor was a straight line "DADDY!" I ran to his side crying "why do you have to go?" I looked up to my mum her eyes where closing too "no mummy stay here with me please" she smiled up at me "sweetie someone very nice will take you and will love you like you where there child just stay like you are don't change promise me to do that?" My eyes started to water again "I promise mummy" she smiled at me and then she was gone

I woke up tears running down my face I hear my door open up and my foster mum walked in worry in her eyes "are you ok?" I just nodded my head she wipes my tears and gives me a hugged "come down when your ready breakfast is done" she said and then left 'why they have to leave so soon' I thought to myself. It was a Monday morning great school I signed and dragged myself out of bed lazily walking closet putting on my school uniform, Then put my hair in a pony tail and walked down stairs where my Foster sisters and brother where sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast I sat down with them "morning" I said before shoving food in my mouth "good morning" the girls said at the same time I looked at rob "good morning" I said once again and shoved him with my shoulder he looked up "sorry morning" I looked at him trying to figure out what is wrong "stop staring at me weirdo" he said "what's wrong nobody home in there" I said flicking his head "nothing everything is fine" he got up and walk out of the house, I looked at Stacy (the foster mum) she signed and walked to the kitchen to finish cleaning up, the girls ate and quickly left for school leaving me sitting at the table wondering what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at school I was just about to walk into the font gates when my best friend Ash came running at me I let out a little giggle before she came crashing into me we both fell to the floor "there is a party you coming?" I thought I have a lot of homework but one night off can't hurt "yeah sure" her eyes lit up as soon as I said that she jumped off me and stood up dusting the dust off of her she held her hand for me to get up laughing I take her hand "so I will meet you at your house at around 8ish that ok?" I nodded my head in response as the bell rang she grabbed my hand and we ran to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day flew by I don't even remember most of it except the bus ride home, I looked at the clock and realised it was 8:20 'what's is taking Ash so long' I pick up my phone to give her a call when the door bell rings I run to the door and Ash standing there with a stupid grin on her face "let's get going" she excitedly said "you know I was the one waiting for you right?" I said with a laugh she rolled her eyes and my a smile painted on her face "yeah yeah come on" she points to her new car I go to lock the door when I get a call it was a private number I normally don't pick them up but I answer it anyway "hello" the other end of the phone was quiet just sounded like heavy breathing I hang up quickly I hear a car horn "come onnnn" I hear Ash yell from her car I put my phone in my bag and run to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only a short drive "are you excited" Ash said looking at me with a spark in her eyes "no but with you I may enjoy it" I said getting out of the car, I take a glance around and all I see is people with drinks in there hand and dancing like the idiots they are I sighed, I could be home watching a movie but no I am stuck here at a party full of drunk people, I take a quick glance at Ash she looks so excited so I'll put up with it. We walked into the house it was big Ash found some people so I decided to walk around and explore the house I ended up at the food table were I have now been sitting for the last 40 minutes eating all the snacks, 'get up and talk to someone you lazy bitch' I groaned thinking to myself I get up to go be social but as I turn a corner I ran into some dude "sorry" I mumbled "hey princess I'm jake you want to get out of here?" He said smirking I shook my head and backing away "no I'm good" his smirk dropped and he raised an eyebrow "do you know who I am?" Gesturing to himself "No why should I" I said coldly trying to get away "because darling I'm the owner of this house and the hottest guy here" he said getting in closer to me, cornering me i go to push him out of the way but he grabbed my wrist I turned around glaring at him "let go of me!" I said trying to get my wrist from his grip "no you have to give me something first" he said starting to lean into me I moved my head to the side he chuckled "come on sweetheart it will be easier if you just stay still" he said his hand going up my leg i tried to squirm away but he wouldn't let go "come on I just want to play with you" he said kissing my neck and groping me, tears start to well up in my eyes "get off me!" I said trying to push him away as he starts to put his hands down my pants, I look down and see an opening so I quickly and swiftly kicked him were the sun don't shine and ran, tears threatening to overflow as I ran around the house trying to find Ash I heard a loud laugh I looked over and there she was in a group of people, it looks so natural for her to be here, I walked up her "hey Abby" she said putting her arm around my shoulder tears start going down my cheeks "Omg What's up?!" she said concerned "nothing I just want to go home" I said my voice breaking Ash grabs my hand "Let's go we can have our own party" she said smiling at me "goodbye strangers" she yelled to the group as we walk out the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at my house Ash gave me little glances all the way here "I'm sorry I'll come out with you again just not tonight" I said the tears threatening to come back, I look over to her, she has a soft smile that continued to her brown eyes that felt like she was looking straight though me my face growing hot I look away "do you want to come in?" She jumps out the car "I was coming in anyway" she laughed we both walk into the house, I look around to see Stacy and Conner on the couch watching TV, Stacy turns around to look at me and frowns "what's wrong sugar" she said getting up to walk over to me "nothing just didn't like the party" I lied smiling so they would drop it Conner walk up behind Stacy "honey your our daughter as we love you so much please if something happened tell us, ok?" Conner said "yeah I know, we are going to go up to my room to watch some movies is that ok?" I ask them "of course that's ok there is some munchies in the pantry if you want so" Stacy said walking back to the couch with Conner "let's go get snacks" Ash said with a big smile on her face "yeah let's go".

We grabbed as much as we could and went to my room "watch movies do we want to watch?" I ask Ash, she puts her finger on her chin to think 'god she's adorable' I think to myself smiling "how about bride wars I love that movie" we have watch that movie so many times that I think we could be the stars in the show I laugh and put it on. As the movie is running I turn to study her face she has beautiful brown eyes and curly brown hair I've always just wanted to run my fingers through her smile lines next to her eyes her freckles spread all over her face her contagious laugh her smile that could light up a room, she's perfect in every way "are you watching the movie or me" i jump as my face goes red "sorry I was daydreaming" I snap out of it of trying to hide my face, I look at her one more time to see her looking straight back at me a smirk on her lips, I quickly duck my head and watch the rest of the movie. The movie finished and I turn to see if Ash wants to watch another one but she was asleep I smile, she looks so peaceful I don't want to wake her, I struggle as I pick her up and put her on my bed "goodnight" I say and walk down stairs with a pillow and blanket so I can sleep on the couch as I close my eyes and a deep sleep over comes me.