2

"Abby wake up!" Ash yells shaking me trying to get me up "we are going to be late" she said throwing my uniform at me, I laugh "she'll be right just let me sleep" I respond she lets out a groan of frustration and walks out my room. I didn't tell here what happened last night I didn't want to upset her you make her worry, I sign and get up and get ready for the day. I walk downstairs to see Ash waiting at the door Stacy in the living room "where is everyone else?" I questioned Stacy "already at school so hurry up" she said without looking away from the TV she must have today off if she is just sitting there, I grab a piece of banana bread off the counter and run to Ash "took you long enough" she said with an annoyed tone, I just giggle and run to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you we'd be right" I say with a smirk on my face Ash gives me a shove and laughs. I heard a voice to the left of me and recognised almost immediately "Rob, bro, my man" I say grinning like an idiot and throwing my arm around Robs neck "what do you want" he said pushing my arm off "ouch touchy anyway what's wrong bro" he gives me a glare "fine don't tell me I was just asking" I say walking back over to Ash, when someone stands in front of me I look up to see Jake I freeze as he looks at me "I remember you sweetheart" he said getting really close to my face smirking "I'm sorry I don't know you" I say as Ash comes to my side "yo Jake what's going on" Ash said smile while holding onto my hand "nothing buttercup just looking for some fun you up for it" he winks at Ash "nope not really byeeee" she said walking away dragging me with her, I can feel Jakes eyes on my back as we walk away "you suck" I look up at Ash mouth open about to protest but she cuts in "Did something happen" I put my head down to look away "fine" Ash said annoyed as she walks in front of me "ughh fine come here please" I drag her into a empty classroom she looks at me like if I chicken out she'll get me "he did somethings that I didn't want him too that's all it nothing big I'm probably overthinking it" I laugh awkwardly and go to walk out "what do you mean by that why didn't you tell me at the party I would have gone and said something to him I will right now!?" She storms out of the classroom " Ash it's not a big deal come on please" I sink down the wall I hear Ash's footsteps walk back in and she sits next to me "fine I won't but I'm not holding back if he start it first" I laugh "that's ok" I lay my head on her shoulder as the bell rings "can we wag?" I ask her "sure I don't want to go to maths anyway" we laugh together.

I hope she doesn't leave