5sos song lyric

Aquarius - "Carry on, let the good times roll sail on ,let your path unfold."

Pisces - " I wanna get lost and drive where ever baby, talking bout nothing yeah whatever baby."

Aries - "I play guitar but she's into drummers,She's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name."

Taurus - "rowing rocks at your broken window Only you can cure my sickness Raise ourselves and a middle finger Cause they all think we're twisted."

Gemini - "The truth is spelled out in your eyes Why don't you just reach out and make it clear to me?What are you telling me?."

Cancer - "But then I, asked for your number Said you don't have a phone,
It's getting late now I've gotta let you know that."

Leo - Your a catch 22 with orders I'm screwed, I'm trapped under your spell it saves me, breaks me, till I fall back to you."

Virgo - Play the strings over again, before the credits roll again, inside my head.

Libra - Can I call, wake you up on a Sunday? Late night, I think we need a getaway Headlights, hold tight, turn the radio loud.

Scorpio - Rewind to the start before it all went wrong, what's going on. Fast forward to the end after everyone's gone home, and they've forgotten it all.

Sagittarius - When I got out I knew
That nobody I knew would be believing meI look back now and know That nobody could ever take the memory.

Capricorn - The blood in my veins, is made up of mistakes. Let's forget who we are, and dive into the dark, as we burst into colour returning to life.