One More Timelord .1.

"Well there is some debate. Either No More, or Gallefrey Falls." The one with the bow tie stated, looking at the painting. I smiled, and stepped forward, my boots, making a loud noise on the floor and my black dress flow behind me. I pushed my wavy bronze hair out if the way, as I made myself known.

"Take another look at the title again boys and girl," I stated, making them all look at me. The old man and young girl looked me up and down, as the two young men stared at me in confusion.

"No More. Gallefrey Falls. Take a hint." I whispered the last part.

"Gallefrey falls no more." The old man whispered.

"Yahtzee." I pointed to him and smiled.

"Thank you!" Bow tie stated.

"I'm-"

"The Doctor. I know who you all you men are. Sounds a little creepy, yes but... Well, what can I say." I stated pointing at all three men.

"Who are you?" The one with the sand shoes asked.

"The names Cascade." I introduced, doing a little two-fingered salute.

"How do you know who we are." The old man asked.

"Oh, I know all about you," I stated, walking forward. "I know who you are. How do you think I know about the painting?" I asked, leaning up against a wall. Sand shoes smiled, knowing who-what I was.