Developing character chart.

I am putting this here, because it was originally started, as something on the "dark wed" mostly due to the anonymity of making, and getting character ideas. I had a friend of mine get this chart from a friend, since I myself am too lazy to go and pay $24.99 for a wider browser. I do like the dark web its freedom is, unmatched by those of the boring Google. My Tor subscription expired a long time ago, but this, chart, has been around much longer. It's been around since 2001 to which it was copyrighted. With the help of the old team that made it, and the new team, we managed to ease down the requirements to progress through the tiers.

___________________

Developing characters: also known as "DevC" are a characters, they start from nothing, yet, over time they grow, and grow, and grow. Until you reach a point that normal people, cannot think to the life of them what could they possibly use to kill them. To be honest with you, no normal just rag-tag character can.... No it takes a character, that is equally good. This meaning. Only those that work for a godly character, to be the best there ever was, you can't just make one, you have to actually earn it.

A prime example of this, is if you take two characters: one is a Tier 5 DevC, the other, is a t-1 PC or MP character. The Tier 5 is going to win 60% of the time. The reason being, if you take a fresh t-1 character, 93% of the time, they don't have much combat experience except the "training" they claim they under went. Let's not forget about the over powered "I am death ( him/her)self." Line that many people use. Even those "I have no soul therefore I cannot die." Everyone can die. Even developing characters, they are just extremely hard to kill, due to the fact, that they actually worked to get to where they are. They legitimately ended over 200 characters that people just pull out of their ass. I'm not saying all these characters are pulled out of their ass, a small amount are actually 100% balanced but they still do not have the various fighting styles of developing characters. Thus if a t-1 character is made with the sole purpose being a expert in long bow, or a rifle. (For those space age characters and such.) This character could likely be limited to only war-like battles, where as they are not used to counter assassination fights. Where as a tier 5 is used to just about every type, they can adjust and turn the hunt around on the enemies. It's a simple matter of True Experience. Yes this is harder, but the reward is well worth it.

Now then let's see this chart I've been referring to so much.
__________________________
<~[Developing Characters tier chart]~>
<[Beginner to Godly]>

{- tier 1}~ this tier is for rookies. A majority of these people are auto hitters. Some are not and are just plainly new to fights. (Also includes Civilians if a character is so.)

{- tier 2}~ this is the level that most characters start out as, basically all rookies. This includes, first person fights, Irrelevant moves,  auto dodging without a logical explanation.(ex. *as the punch comes towards my stomach I step foreword and move my body to the side and swing my arms up to hit you in the face* it made no sense right?) also auto hits. You don't want to be here. Trust us.

{- tier 3}~ this tier is the base of most developing characters. These characters are slightly stronger than humans or faster or even smarter. To have characters at this level they must start with pretty much nothing. Like characters in the game "Elder scrolls III : Morrowind". (Recommendation: play this game all the way through. You will see a true style of how a character should progress in these character charts! It is also a really good game!) rules for common MP ((if you don't know what MP is ask a professional.)) characters apply. (Few powers. Max-3. Still with base gear no extreme speed/strength) this is where you find which class fits your character, or if they have a duel wield class. From here on third person only.

{- tier 4}~ this tier is reached after you have beaten around 50 people. Your character would have gained better gear from the fallen foes. Such as (if you do play Morrowind then you will know.) a few enchanted items. ((This includes, all armor pieces:
-hoods<worn over helmets>
-helmets
-chest plates
-Robes<worn over gear>
-shoulder pieces <L/R>
-gauntlets <L/R>
-leggings
-boots
-pants<worn under leggings>
-under shirts
-cloaks<replace robes>

Weapon types:
-ranged<bows,throws, ect.>
-melee<Swords, spears, ect.>
-magic<staffs, tomes, ect.>
-hand-to-hand<spiked knuckles, brass knuckles, ect>
-summon<spells, minions, ect.>)) normal MP rules still apply.

{- tier 5} this tier is getting into the harder fights. The fights last maybe 20 messages. The character is getting better and better. And has likely defeated around 200 characters. These are considered the "troopers" of the fighting Roleplays. They are strong and fast and smart. Rules for MP and PC characters apply. (If you are unaware of any of this ask a professional. They are always glad to help.)

{- tier 6} there are two ways to reach this tier. The first is by winning 1000 fights without dying. The second is by keeping your character alive (and active) for a whole year. God-like gear is likely acquired but only in small amounts. (One or two.) By this point only PC rules apply.

{- tier 7}  there are again two away to reach this tier. Keep your character alive and active for 3 years. Way two is to win 2k (that's 2,000) fights. Without dying. Your character is likely next to godhood or is a god.  Limited PC rules apply (such as: no unlimited power. No powers of mass destruction. No alchemy types. No controlling of others. No teleportation no instant casting. No clones. No phasing. No more than 30 powers. Nothing above the weight of 1,000 tons.)  this tier has likely all god gear.

{- tier 8} this tier and everyone after this, has 2 classes. The "X" class. This class is achieved by beating 3k  characters and 100 tier 8 characters. The "superior" class which is achieved by killing 50 tier 9 characters. These ranks can also be achieved By surviving for 4 year for X class or 5 years for the superior class. Limited PC rules apply (removes powers limit.)

{- tier 9} this tier has 2 classes. The first "X" class is achieved by killing 4K characters or 200 tier 9 characters.   The "superior" class is achieved by killing 20 tier 10 characters, or surviving 6 years. Limited PC rules still apply. (Also removes "no teleportation" and "no phasing.") these characters are faster than warp speed.  They likely have solar vortex gear or better.

{- tier 10} this tier has 2 classes. "X" class is achieved by winning 6k battles, or by killing 50 tier 10 characters.  "Superior" class is achieved by killing 2 tier 11. Can also be achieved by surviving 8 years. Previously mentioned rules apply (also removes "no clones." "No alchemy") these characters. Are. The. Most. Legendary. Of. Gods.

{- tier 11} this tier has only 1 class and 2 requirements to reach it. The class known as "Legendary" class, can be achieved by:
1.) killing 15k characters.
2.) killing at least 1 tier 11 character. (Note if you cannot find a tier 11 to kill within a year after killing 15k. Then you will be automatically a tier 11.) for this class no rules apply, these characters are known for killing tier 9 or tier 8 characters in a single blow. It is highly recommended that you do not challenge these tier of characters, for they do not know defeat, it will likely be a few messages and defeat has appeared.

{-tier 11x} this tier is only achieved by defeating one of the original chart creators and you are allowed on one of the teams of creating and managing battles, along with judging battles if someone complains. These people cannot challenge others. They can only be challenged and follow the rules of:
No Instas
No Autos

-after note-
Please do not use developing characters above tier 6 in battles against characters using a different chart. If you must, allow them to adjust their character(s) to match your own tier {However it is not required for matches}. This way there are no unfair areas, except for ones that characters are foolishly thrown into. Please remember characters using these charts cannot be nerfed to accept challenges. Another reminder, please do not challenge anyone more than 2 tiers below you. All characters should have a minimum of 3 weaknesses, a maximum of 10

I hope you have enjoyed this chart. If you have any questions please visit our forum http://qoohrthdegbjff863th.onion this is on the dark web feel free to post anonymously.

Thank you,
   -Helios, admin of the devs"

____________________