Chapter 2: Bradford&Breakup's

I know it ha been a while since the first update but guys I am updating each of my story in sequence so it takes time. I hope you guys understand. Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

30th Jan'16

Thursday

I got off the plane with dark circles around my eyes and my hazel eyes red from all the crying. She left me. She left me for someone else. She cheated on me. She never even loved me. I sipped on a pair of black RAYBANS sheilding my self form all the camera flashes as I tepped through the crowd as the fans screamed and pushed helplessly trying to get to me as the police and metal barriers stopped them. I pushed through rushing to escape the screams of the fans and the costant questions being barked and thrown at me by the photographers wanting gossip to write in their magazines so they can get money but what they do not understand and realise that their happiness and their money is coming out of someones misery!

 They don't realise how much pain does it cause us whenever we see a magazine with their misery on the front cover making it so hard to forget and move on.Finally I was able to make it in the Black SUV and escape all those flashlights. As the car drove of the screams got fainter and fainter until they were non-existent. I leaned back in my seat throwing my shades on a side. I rubbed my eyes as they burnd from the lack of sleep. Closing them I suddenly got a flashback to what has happened to cause all this

Flashback

29th Jan'16

Monday

I was walking happily towards her flat in LA. For the last month I had been so busy with the recordings and promotions for the new single and the editing of the video that I had absolutely zero time to spend with Gigi.This was I guess upsetting her cause she didn't answer any of my calls or texts so I decided now that the song is released I would give her a surprise visit. Take her out to dinner at a fancy dinner and then we could go back home and watch a movie. 

As I stood in front of her door I decided that instead of knocking I could take this time to use the spare key she gave me of her apartment. I slowly opened the door and stepped in gently closing the door behind me. She was home I knew it cause firstly her car was here I saw it in her parking spot and the lights to her room were open on the second floor of her apartment. I took of my shoes cause she hates it when there is even a little bit of mud on her pearly white shining tiles.

 I krept up the stairs. As I stepped on the stairs and started o go up I started to hear stange noises from her room. I went forward furrowing my eyebrows.  trying to think of what might be the cause of those noises. I went towards the room as the voices became more clear and soon I recognised them and as what the were but just wishing with that little hope left in my that it wasn't what I thought it was. As I opened the door my hope ws shattered but with that what I saw shattered my heart too. 

There she was making out with another guy which I distinctly remember her doing a photoshoot with a few weeks ago. They both were shocked. The guy quickly left without a word and I just stood there. My eyes glassy wth tears on their way as I tried so hard to stop them. Her yes didn't show regret or pain like mine they just showed shock. "Zayn I ca-" I held my hand silencing her for once. "Since when?" I asked quietly only being able to be heard by her.

 "Ba-" I stopped her once agai this time by screaming as now anger started to coarse through my blood "SINCE WHEN!" my voice booming through the empty house. My eyes were now big and breathing heavy. She looked down and mumbled "Last week!" she said "Why?" I spoke up slowly all the anger vanishing and the feeling of depression and sadness took over my body"I loved him Zayn!" she said probably scared of me "THEN WHAT ABOUT ME!"I cried/shouted not knowing how to react as a bundle of emotions took over me. "Zayn I don't know what happened but I-I just don't l-love you anymore!" With that said I just turned away .