Good Mythical Morning

"Goooooooood mythical morning!" Rhett started the show with an ecstatic intro.
"Today we talk about personal space." Link said introducing what was going to be focused on that day. "I personally don't have a problem with personal space but I know that you do, Rhett."
"Yes I do, Link, but that is not going to stop me from doing what is planned for today."
"Right, we have devised a guide for how much space you need between certain people, for example, a friend, an acquaintance, or maybe the crazy lady that walks past your house ever so often. This guide will teach you how much space to leave in between yourself and someone else in different situations. So, c'mon, Rhett, let's show the people at home what you should do and what you shouldn't do when someone is too close."
The episode continued like this, Link conducting and Rhett going along with it. Finally, they concluded by spinning the wheel of mythically and shooting Good Mythical More.
They were finally on to editing and then going home. Rhett and Link usually carpool to save money and save the environment but today they didn't because something just wasn't right between them and Link just couldn't figure it out.
Link stopped Rhett before heading out the door and said, "Rhett! Can I talk to you?"
"I don't know, can you?" Rhett thought this was hilarious and chuckled to himself. "Nah, I'm just kidding, what's up?"
"I don't know but I feel like something is off. Like... I don't know...just... something doesn't feel right, you know?"
Rhett stared at Link blankly like he was speaking gibberish. "What?"
"Something just feels out of place, I don't know what it is."
"How about we go get a drink and we can talk more about this." Rhett offered.
"Alright." Link agreed.

They got into Rhett's car and off they drove. Link didn't know exactly where they were going but he trusted Rhett. Link glanced over at the tall blond and saw how focused he was on driving. He looked again and saw Rhett quickly turn away from his direction. This got Link thinking, 'Why was he looking at me? Oh gosh, why do I keep looking at him?'
Link kept thinking things along these lines. He continued to look at Rhett occasionally until Rhett spoke up. "Lose something over here?"
Link loved Rhett sarcastic voice, it always made him laugh.
"Uh... No..." Link said hesitantly.
"Just admiring the masterpiece then?" Rhett chuckled.
"NO! No. no..." Link quieted down after the outrageous accusation.
Rhett glanced at Link with a questioned look on his face.
"Are you okay?" Rhett asked sincerely.
"Yeah... I'm fine." Link answered unsure.
"Alright. We're here." Rhett said.
"Where are we anyway?" Link asked.
"The Melting Pot. It's a fondue restaurant but we're only here for the bar. Maybe we could have an episode on Will It Fondue?" Rhett said excitedly.
"Yeah, maybe." Link said lowly.
They got inside and sat at the bar. They ordered two beers. The restaurant was quite empty, only a few customers were there. Rhett drank a bit of his beer and asked intently, "So what's up?"
Link was hesitant but eventually said, "There is something missing. I don't know what it is but I know it's something."
"Okay." Rhett was looking at Link with a desire and asked, "Do you have an idea of what this pertains to?"
"I don't know." Link said trying not to make eye contact. "But whatever it is, it gives me the feeling that I forgot something. Whenever I think I've forgotten something, I go through the routine and I-"
"Yeah, I know. You go through your whole routine from the moment you wake up to the present."
Link smiled at the fact that Rhett knows his routine. He started to blush a little bit and took a sip of his drink.
"But this has been going on for at least a month. I've been so... anxious for so long that I've started to twitch and crack my knuckles more often. I've gone to the doctor and he said that it's just my OCD. He's even prescribed me stronger medication for it! I don't know what to do." Link slumped down and rested his head on the counter.
"C'mon, let's get you home. I'll pick you up tomorrow and you can drive your car home after shooting." Rhett said with care. They got into his car and Link fell asleep immediately. Rhett would look at the sleeping man occasionally to make sure he was okay.
Rhett didn't know what to do. He was hurting because his friend was hurting. He knew it was his job to figure out what this was and he wouldn't stop until his best friend was doing good again.