Sneak Peek

It's very easy to be fooled. It's easy to see the lie as the truth. It's easy to forget the real monsters of the world. It's easy to judge someone before you know their story. It's easy to refer to someone as crazy when they have 'issues.' You see crazies and monsters are always miss understood. The monsters are believed to be normal. And the crazies. Well they are said to be liars, fakers. This is where I come in. My names Andy Blake and I'm crazy. Yup that's right you heard me I'm crazy. So with that said you probably are thinking. 'Oh she's faking.' Yeah I hear it all the time. I only have a hand full of people who understand my issues. They understand why I'm paranoid. Why I have bad anxiety. Why I'm the way I am. It's all thanks to the monster. The monster who has made me worse then I already was. My story doesn't take place with this monster though. My story takes place in a small town called Charming. It all started when I moved there and meet one of them. One of the Sons. Now they are swarming me like bees to honey. And I love the attention. I might have finally found a place I belong. To bad my world won't stay prefect forever.

~~~

Hey my little pups. How are y'all?

What did you think?

Is this to cliche?

Remember comment who you want her to end up with.

Till next time!!!!