1

I decided that this morning I am going to treat myself with a nice breakfast at the local coffee shop. I'm fairly (a/n loCAL, IVE BEEN AROUND) new to the area. I moved to Ireland from a small town in Oregon to seek adventure I guess. I have only been here a month, and so far, nothing has happened.

Getting up from my bed, I groan as I see the boxes and clothes that liter my new room. I need to finish unpacking, but honestly who has the time. I know I will feel better once everything is put away, but just thinking about it makes me exhausted.

Pretending I don't see the chaos my room has become, I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I take my time because I love taking long, hot showers. There is something very relaxing about them.

After my shower, I go back to my room to pick out my outfit. Rummaging through piles of clothes that are scattered on the floor, I picked up a form fitting white shirt and black leggings.

After I get dressed, I decide that it is time to go get my breakfast. I look at the time and see that it is eleven-thirty. Which is, like, the usual time I get out of bed.

Rushing down the stairs to my apartment complex, I make it to the building door. I have been using the stairs recently because God knows that is the only exercise I get. I hate going outside because of bugs and shit. Besides, why go outside when you can inside and watch Netflix?

Exiting the complex, I start my short walk to the coffee place down the street. I don't have a car yet, otherwise I would drive everywhere. I got my license back in the states though. So at least I don't have to worry about that.

The streets were empty for a mid Saturday. They are usually packed on weekends. There might be some sports going on that I don't know about. Honestly, who even watches sports? They're literally so boring I don't understand.

Rounded the corner, I see the familiar coffee shop and my stomach starts growling. "Okay fatass, we are literally almost there chill." I mumble to myself.

Walking into the shop, I was greeted by the delicious smell of coffee and pastries. Excitedly, I went up to the front counter to order my breakfast, which was a medium iced coffee with French vanilla and a pumpkin scone. It's the same thing I usually get when I come here.

I go over to a corner table and pull out my phone to scroll through tumblr. After a few minutes of blogging, a barista comes to my table with my scone.

"Here's that for you. I'll call out your name when your coffee is ready." She smiled at me.

I thanked her and ate some of the scone as soon as she was gone. I knew I was hungry, but I didn't know was this hungry.

"(Y/N), your iced coffee is ready!" The barista calls out. I quickly get up and go to where my drink is sitting on the counter.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I slip a five dollar bill in the tip jar.

When I turn around, I ran into another body, which caused me to fall to the ground and my coffee spilling all over me.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" I yell in slight anger.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" A man said. He reached his arms down to grab ahold of my hands to help me up. I took his offer, considering he accidentally spilled my entire drink on me. "Are you alright?" He asks as he looks me up and down. He then had a deep red blush form on his face. I looked down to see what he was blushing at and saw the spilled coffee made my shirt completely see through. Meaning, everyone here could see my bra.

"Ah shit." I say and run towards the bathroom. Closing the door and locking it as soon as I got in there, I try not to have a melt down from embarrassment.

After frantically trying to dry off my shirt, and failing at that, I go to grab my phone out of my pocket to at least call one of my neighbors to see if they would bring me new clothes. And of course, I left my phone out on the table.

I started to freak out and I didn't know what to do now. Just when the tears started to well in my eyes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Um, girl-who-I-spilled-her-drink-on? I brought an extra sweatshirt that I have if you want it." Guy-who-spilled-my-drink-on-me said through the door.

I unlocked the door and reached my hand out to grab the sweatshirt. He placed it in my hand and I quickly pulled my hand back in and locked the door again.

I shed myself of my coffee stained white shirt and put on the jacket the stranger gave me. He had much longer arms and torso than I do, making the sweatshirt go to my knees, and the sleeves way past my hands.

I finally step out of the bathroom and the stranger who knocked me down is leaning on the wall across from the door. This is the first look I get of him. He was a but taller than me. Five inches at the most. He was wearing a gray type sweater with a gray beanie that had green hair poking out. It was an odd pairing, but it suited him.

"Hey, I'm sorry again. Can I buy you another drink?" The stranger asked.

"Oh, no. Don't waste your money on me."

"It's not wasting it if you drink it." He retorted with a half-smile. I'm not going to lie, he is actually really cute.

"You don't even know me." I half-laughed.

"I'd like to get to know you. For instance, what's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)." He repeated with a smile. I love the way my name sounds with his accent. "I'm Sean, but everyone calls me Jack." Jack extended his hand out to shake mine and I gladly took it. "How about I get you that coffee?"

"Dude, it's fine. Don't worry about it."

"At least let me take you to my apartment so I can get you dinner." Jack said it more like a demand than a question.

Before I could accept or deny his question, he grabbed onto my hand and started guiding me to the exit. I get my hand free from his so I could grab my phone and what was left of my scone before we continue on our adventure.

-:-

Hola how are you?

yikes this is so awkward I'm so sorry this is only my third fic and I can tell this is going to suck but aye writing it anyways. plus this first chapter is 1149 words which is sick

I forgot to say my name lmao whoops hi I'm abigail. I am trash for literally everything so I will make references to everything lmao soz.

okay bye

Vote/Comment/Share to your friends?

thank you love you💜
-abigail