.: 01 :. Goodbye.

"Seulgi, I need to talk with you" Jongin said while looking at Seulgi who sit down in front of him.

They're in D'lait cafe now. Sit face to face while Seulgi just keep her beautiful smile when looking at Jongin who looks so serious now.

Seulgi never see this version from Kim Jongin who became her boyfriend for 3 years.

" what the topic now? You said that you want to talk with me" Seulgi said.

Now Jongin just looking at his americano. Avoiding Seulgi stare. His confuced feeling and heavy breath mix up and make him take the chance to tell her.

"Seulgi, let's broke up." Kai's words make Seulgi silent and just blinked her eyes many times. She can't say any word now.

" I think that we can't be together again. Please understand"

"But, why? What's my fault? I though that we never have a conflict. Why you do this to me?" Seulgi ask with tears fall down in her cheek.

The reality is Seulgi don't know the reason why Kai broke their relationship. Kai must do this for his parents. Kai need to marry a girl he never know for the sake of his company.

"Please Seulgi... I beg you. I leave. I'm sorry that I can't be a good boyfriend for you. I hope that you will meet someone better than me" Kai leave the cafe and never look back to Seulgi who crying because of his statement. She never thought that Kai who love her so much and confess first to her now ended their relationship.

"Goodbye Kai... please be happy" with all her heart Seulgi said that words.

It must be hurt and painful for Seulgi. Kai is her first love. Just Kai who know her so well than other people because Seulgi is an orphan who get scholarship in the same high school with Kai. Seulgi never make a friend with someone because she is so mysterious and always alone. One day Kai came as a hero when she got bully, Kai take care of her injury. It makes Seulgi fallin in love with him. And Seulgi's love not get onesided love because Kai has same feeling with her.

Its beautiful memories that Seulgi has. And all of that beauty now covered with darkness.