Hello Lucifer //Chapter 4\\

*Avalon's P.O.V*

"You're going to die, Avalon!" Esme screamed, as she lunged at me. I put my hand out in front of me, and stopped her. She struggled against my angel powers, but I was much stronger than her.

"Let me go!" She screamed, as she started to cry, hysterically, all though tears didn't fall from her eyes.

"Listen to me!" I screamed. She stopped struggling, crying and shouting and looked at me, eyes full of sadness and regret.

"I. Did. Not. Plan. This," I stated, my voice growing quiet, trying to get the point across to her. "I'm sorry, that Lucifer killed Carlisle, and I'm sorry that I killed Jasper. But he came at me. It was self defence. As for Carlisle? Lucifer has a temper, and a 5% patience level." I said, as I released her from my powers. She fell to the floor, crying once more, and she slowly raised her head, her hair in her face.

"I. Don't. Care-"

"What you think as long as it's about me!" I sang. She glared at me, as I pretended that I wasn't the one to break into song.

"I'm still going to kill you." Esme threatened.

"Then I am terribly sorry about this, love." A British voice called out behind me. Esme's face grew scared, as she flipped onto her back, and started to crawl away.

"Spare her, Crowley." I stated, turning around, to meet the one and only king of hell...

Cliffhanger.... What is Crowley gonna do?... Is someone else with him?... Will Esme live?...

Find out in the next chapter.........