Loyalty?

(Aven in the media)
Naim POV
I glanced at Aven waiting for him to leave but it was just something holding him back, he started walking so I'm thinking he leaving. naw this nigga grabbed one of my wine glasses and slammed it into my head, I swear I really wasn't pissed off until he did that. so I gripped his neck not thinking about what I was gonna do, I just slammed his ass. It felt like everything was going in slow motion and I just wanted his dumb ass to leave.

I hovered over him looking down at him "YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS AVEN?" he started doing some dumb shit with his mouth then I realized what he was about to do. as soon as he puckered his ashy as lips, I leaned my fist into his jaw as spit shot out his mouth "YO GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" he got up off the floor holding his chin "NAIM WHY WOUL- WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME" he began to cry but I wasn't falling for that shit "YOU AINT FUCKING INNOCENT I TOLD YOU TO GO NOW YOU THROWING GLASSES AT MY HEAD, BITCH YOU TRIED TO SPIT ON ME" I knew what I did was wrong but it's just some shit you don't take or let people do to you.

I walked back to the door as I was trying to catch my breath. I swung the door open hoping this time he'd be gone "YOU JUST A FAKE ASS GAY BOY, ANOTHER UNDERCOVER" he just kept going on about how I was a fuckboy, I really wasn't giving a fuck considering I whooped his ass so I let him talk his shit. He walked out with his gym bag still hype I just slammed my shit.

I walked over back to my bed just thinking about what the hell just happened. it's like we was just in the bed chilling now we done. I didn't have anybody to call or to vent to considering the fact that I didn't wanna come out. But fuck that shit Ima G fuck that phoney ass nigga.

I got up from my bed realizing its late as fuck, I went over to my closet and picked up my suit from the closet rack along with my dress shoes. I always went to work fresh as fuck like somebody sexy ass father ya feel me. After I got out the shower I put my suit on along with my shoes.

I grabbed my phone along with my bag heading out the door.

10 mins later.

I got to work with a big smile on my face I never put my mind on things for too long. As I got to my desk I noticed a paper that said "Mandatory meeting at 12:00" it was about 11:56, I signed as I grabbed my bag from my desk walking back out my office. as I turned out my office I suddenly see Aven at his desk, he looked stressed, he looked like he was rushing to turn something in I didn't know and I really didn't give a fuck.

He looked up at me with a big grin on his face, I just kept walking fuck type shit he on bruh? as I got into the meeting room I sat next to my bud Dave. Dave was cool as shit he was like a best friend you knew since childhood. Dave was one of the friends that always joked about the word gay but I didn't give a fuck because we all did it. But I knew if he found out I even touched a gay boy it was a wrap.

As Aven walked in I clenched my jaw instantly picking up my pin. Next thing you know our boss walked in. "Goodmorning to all I hope you all slept good but now it's time to get to work" he starts going on and on about the designs for our new major New York Chanel Adition. As I started zoning him out I heard boss say "Aven you got your section ready, what was the topic again?" Next thing I know I hear "DL NIGGAS" I swear yo I kid you not my heart fell down to my ass.