When/How They Fell In Love

Sam:  It was stupidly cheesy honestly. It was after a hunt, you had joined them for celebratory drinks and in the smoky atmosphere of the bar you appeared to him as if a dream. Your smile, the laugh that left your lips, the dim lighting clouding you in ethereal beauty. By the time he realized he was staring it was far too late.

Dean: You cooked. By god you could could. The moment his fork passed his lips he knew he was hopelessly lost. Add that to your stunning eyes and hunting abilities and well... The L word wasn't his first choice but it was the right one.

Castiel: It was a simple hug, it had been a long week and the relief you felt at seeing the boys was overwhelming. You threw your arms around his neck and just held on for a solid minute.

Benny: Attraction was instant, you stepped out of the car beside Dean with a laugh on your lips and plaid shirt rolled to your elbows. It wasn't until months later, his head cradled in your lap and bag of blood held to his lips as you told him "everything is gonna be fine- but if you die on me now I'm gonna kill you." That he realized he loved you.

Gabriel:  You had spoke to him a couple of times over the year, going to class and waiting for friends in the halls. You had a sharp wit about you and he liked that. Your conversations were short but left him in a good mood. It was the day you knocked out a jerk who's been catcalling you he realized his feelings were more.