Derezzed

Rinzler stood still as a statue when Castor approached him and his black guard.

The program's white suit stood out from the rest of the crowd, his hair and makeup drawing further attention to the ridiculous reputation he held.

End of the Line was a fancy program club located in the tallest building of the Grid. It's bright LED lights flickering every night to a infectious EDM song by MP3 programs around the Grid brave enough to go in the DJ booth.

"Ah Rinzler how are you my dear?" Castor asked, his overly happy facial expressions making it almost too comical to answer.

Kale; his most trusted of the black guard stepped forward to interact with the ridiculous program. Rinzler if he could would avoid communication vocally in almost every situation where it presented itself. He usually just stood there and let Kale do the talking when need be.

"We are here because we got a hint from an unknown source that said there had been rebels sighted in the area, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that Castor?" Kale asked in an authoritative voice, leaving no room for Castor's usual humour and banter.

Rinzler's chest swelled with pride, he choose well when it came to accompanying guard on patrols, Kale and Zane had been chosen this time and proved them self time and time again.  He preferred to patrol alone usually but on occasion choose to have at least two of CLU's black guard by his side. Both programs were extremely good in disc and hand to hand combat, and both never spoke too much which was an added bonus.

The program in question being interrogated had the expression of one that had been majorly offended. Castor's eyes comically wide, mouth 'O' shaped, well manicured hand placed on his chest.

"You would think sweet little'ol me would hold something majorly juicy like that to myself and not tell my dear old CLU about it? Why the nerve you programs have coming into my home and accusing me of such monstrosities!" The clownish program practically getting more animatedly hysterical with every word.

Rinzler deeply sighed, his fingers itching slightly for his discs.

***** NOT FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!! ADDING ON SOON!!*****