Let's go to the hospital

Sangs Pov
I am completely shocked by the chaos after I tell them who did this. We are now on our way to the hospital so I can be checked out. North is holding me like a life line. I haven't pulled away even though I'm in a lot of pain because I know he needs to do this. We finally get there and I see this guy waiting for us. He pulls me out of Norths arms and I start to panic who is this guys and where is Dr.Green I start screaming and crying for the guys. I start trying to hit him to get away from him. Finally I see North and I hold on to him and cry. They all seem confused about what is going on. I am shaking really badly.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I hear her start freaking out calling for one of us. It's breaking my heart and I am trying to get to her but they are holding us back. Finally I get to her and I hug her while she's crying and shaking Damn what the fuck happen here. My brothers and I communicate with our eyes. We decide that doc and I will stay back here with her to keep her calm. Dr.Robert leads us to a room. We still don't know why she freaked out like that. I am keeping myself calm to calm her down. I kick them both out. I say baby girl what happened out their can you please tell me. She shudders out don't know him left me with him. He wouldn't let you come. You just gave me to him. Oh my god. I say he is a friend of Dr.Green and we all know and trust him. We couldn't come with you because you were going to get x-rays. We would have come back right after you were finished. It's okay baby girl. Do you want me to stay with you and how about doc too. She nods her head yes. I kiss her head while she starts calming down too. She starts hiccuping and I start laughing because she is so cute. After another ten minutes they come back in. Doc introduces Dr.Robert and says he is my mentor he is really really nice okay pookie. She laughs at the nickname. Dr.Robert smiles and washes his hands to start checking her out.
***************************************************************
Dr.Green Pov
When I saw her freaking out I immediately tried to calm her but she wants north which is hilarious considering he is the scariest one out of everyone. North kicks us out to calm her down so once we are outside I start asking him questions. Phil says she starts freaking out when she didn't see you guys following. She was freaking out and shaking really really badly. That's when you guys showed up. But her reaction was really extreme. What happened to her? I tell him everything from the broken things to the bruises. I also think there's something wrong with her throat as well. Phil she was raped too and her parents did all of this. We go back in to see her laughing at something north said. Phil goes over to wash his hands. After he is finished he starts with stitching her back and cut on her face. After he is finished we go to x-rays for her left leg and arm. I got to say it's a little unnerving that she hasn't yelled in pain or flinch. I can even tell north and Phil feels the same way. North carries her to the x-Ray area. North tells me what she told him and it broke my heart even more. She thought we would leave her. I get a text saying that they took care of the problem she'll be staying with Owen until she recovers with north there as well because she feels the safest with him for some odd reason.