Five//Kayka Is A Reject

Kayla

I bite down hard on my bottom lip as I check the time on my phone again. It's 8:30 and Ryder was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. My stomach drops when I come to the  conclusion that he stood me up.

Kayla: where are you?

Ryder: what do you mean?

Kayla: we had a date

Ryder: oops

Usually, I'll reply with hi because I'm Larry as fuck, but I'm too mad to give a jack about it. This little poop thinks he can pull this stunt on me and not even apologize?

Kayla: guys

Jen: yeah?

Kayla: Ryder just stood me up and he's acting like a bitch

Kayla: I wanna punch him

Jen: then punch him

Kayla: but idk where's he at

Imee: are you talking about Ryder Tiger??

Kayla: yeah

Imee: I KNOW WHERE THAT BITCH IS

Kayla: WHERE??

Imee: he's at my neighbors house

Kayla: which neighbor?? The blonde or the nanny or the white mom?

Imee: white mom

Kayla: if he's putting his duck in her vagina I'm going to barf

It doesn't take me long to drive to Imee's neighbor's house. I walk up to the white mom's door and knock loudly. When I receive no answer, I repeatedly press the doorbell until the door opens.

Once I see Ryder on the other side of the door, I don't waste any time socking him in the nose. He grunts in pain and holds his nose as I laugh. I then quickly run away from the premises and enter the safety of Imee's house.

"I probably shouldn't have done that," I say to myself. Technically, he can sue me since I physically hurt him in public. Well, I think so anyway. I'm not that sure since I don't pay attention in class.

When Imee opens her door, I push past her. I grab her hand and drag her into her bedroom. I shut the door and jump on her bed.

"I punched Ryder," I tell her before she can ask any questions.

Imee's mouth drops open. "Violence is not the answer, Kayla!" She scolds.

"Of course it's not," I say, rolling my eyes. "Violence is the question, yes is the answer."

Imee laughs a little at my comment, and I sigh a little in relief. I was a little scared that Imee was actually mad at me.

"I wish I could've seen his face," Imee says.

"He looked like this." I mimic his facial expression and watch Imee burst out into laughter.

Suddenly, the most amazing idea pops into my head causing me to gasp loudly and make Imee look at me as if I had gone mad. I then start waving my arms around like a maniac.

"Use your words, Kayla," Imee tells me after watching me for about a minute.

"I just came up with the greatest name for our band." I pause for a few moments for some dramatization.

However I must be pausing for too long because Imee gets impatient and yells, "Are you going to tell me or not?"

"The Rejects!"

/\/\/\
\/\/\/

Sorry for the short chapter, but at least we finally have a name!