Prologue

~Warning! This is from my prespective of the video game! All of the move and battle tactics are mine. I will give you tips about the game (If you will play it)~

We live in a world with an endless ocean. Wherever you go, there will be water. After many years, two great titans came into existence, the Bionis and the Mechonis. They were locked on an endless battle. After some time Bionis cut Mechonis' left hand. At the end, no one won. Only their lifeless corpses were there. We now live on them. The population of Bionis is mainly made of Homs, Monsters and Nopons, there are even myths that creatures named High Entia live on the top parts of Bionis. Mechonis is made only of Mechons. We and the Mechons are enemies. Now there is a battle on "Sword Valley" (Bionis' sword). Sadly, the Mechons are winning, but the heroes came. Their names were Dickson, Mumkhar and Dunban-the wielder of the Monado. The monado is the most powerful weapon against Mechons, but there are only some people that can wield it. It absorbs their power, though. Anyway, when Dickson and Dunban were attacking, Mumkhar traited them and left the battlefield, but the Mechons were there. They killed him. The winners of the battle were the Homs, but we took too much damage.
Prologue:
Ends!
----------------