Chapter 1

Song: World So Cold by Three Days Grace
Me: This story is dedicated to rundevilrun33
_______________________________________
*Sakura Pov*

It's my birthday and I'm turning 18, but nobady cares anyway. After duckbut left everybody started blaming me for been weak. Oh, how much I hate that word. You might think that Shizune and Tsunade wouldn't do that, I know this because I thought that as well but I found out the hard way that they didn't care. Only took me under their wing because of pity.

*FALSHBACK*

I just finished a S-rank mission and I have to give Tsunade-shissui the report. As I walked through the village the village, both villagers and shinobi gave me their hardest, meanest and strongest glare that they could master. From left to right insults were throwed my way.

I can't take this anymore.

I know Saku but you need to stay calm, we don't that to happen again or we do?

Inner were where you? I thought that you left 4 years ago when I started training with Tsunade-shissui.

My thought were intrerupted as I found myself in the Hokage office. Inside I could hear Shizune and Tsunade-shissui talking and thanks to my brother's harsh training I knew that they were talking about me.

"I can't belive that she is so weak, Shizune!" I heard Tsunade exclaim.

"I know Tsunade. After all the training you put her through but I meab you only took her under our wing and care because we felt sorry and pity!" Shizune also joined. I could feel my heart turning ice as the fire in my eyes left leaving behind only a pair of dull green eyes.

"Ahh, Shizune, get the training grouds ready. Since today Ino, Hinata and Tenten are going to be my new students." I grit my teeth. That's completly fine with me Tsunade. The only person who survied was Nagato (Pein or Pain) my brother and Konan his parther and friend

*FLASHBACK END*

Now it's the time they pay don't you think so brother. I could make out his spiky orange hair, rinnegar eyes and pierces covering nearly his whole body. Everything was okay except his cloak. This cloak was no ordinary
It was pitch black with blood red clouds. This is it... Turning back and grining like a demon I sprinted towards his form. The leader of Akatsuki. The man who wants to dominate the world. An S-Rank criminal. My brother.