Chapter 7

*Sakura Pov *

The Akatsuki were all taking in their opponent which for some reason started to shake? Turning to Mada I asked him with my puppy eyes:

"Can we just use the sharing?" Madara just looked at me before signing. He knows that I don't like them and want to finish this as fast as possible. Nodding his head Mada turned around to look at them as he took his mask off revealing his true identity. The traitors looked so shocked that they didn't realize that they were put in genjutsu. Turning to the Akatsuki he spoke:

"I am Madara Uchiha. The true leader of Akatsuki. Pein (or Pain) doesn't exist. The one who you knew as your leader is Nagato Haruno while cherry blossom here is his daughter not sister." Sneaking his arm around my waist the Akatsuki started walking back to the base where...well... we got drunk. Nearly the whole Akatsuki was doing the caramel dance while I and Madara were talking until somebody *cough* Hidan *cough* decided to make me sing a song.

Me being me I decided to scare them a little by singing Hide and Seek. A well known Halloween song. Well let's just say that I scared the shit out of them. As the party ended me and Madara went up to sleep. We ended up sleeping with me on top of him while he was sleeping on his back.

*Skip 2 years later*

"Sakura Haruno you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I loved and love you. I want to bring our relationship to the next level by... Sakura Haruno would you make me the luckiest man in the world, would you marry me?" Thats how Madara purposed to me in the front of the Akatsuki. Who started to cat whistle while saying That's how you do it. Looking around the room I looked down (yes he was kneeling) before shouting yes and I bet you that even Kohona heard it.

*Skip 1 year*

I was holding my new born baby boy  with Madara at my side. He had my hair and green-emeral eyes while everything else was from Madara.

*Present*

"That is how I met your jiji. Night Kaito and Yui.  Sweet dreams." I told my grandson and granddaughter  who are my son's (Hayato) children.

"Night grandma Sakura." Is my response as I closed the door.

_______________________________________

So what do you think about The Uchiha's Possession. This is my fist book and I am sorry if it's not how you wanted. I tried my best plus to add that I am not British and I am only 11 years old.