CHAPTER 1

---1---

When we we're young not even 1 year old yet z and I we're kidnapped from our family and taken to a secret lab some where in nevansa no idea where that is I still don't. My name is A aka William Alexander the III. What I'm about to tell you is going to be very disturbing but if u can take it then read on. I'm 16 years old and live with my phoster parents. I'm happy with them not only because they are rich but because they respect my privacy. I'm white furred and the only species amongst humans to be a wolf walking upright. Also known as a furry anthro. I have blue goldish eyes and people are scared of me but learn to adapt to me. They don't bother messing with me unless I mess with them first. I hate bullies and beat the shit out of them until they call for there mommies but I was a bully myself to hide my true feelings of a girl in the labs. I love caring a katana around with me. I hate guns they are weak against my katana I have strength of a 100 body builders. I'm 6"9' and muscular.

Z aka zaria is 15 and a human she escaped the lab and I was saposed to hunt her down and kill her. I took the deal but instead of killing her or even finding her I ran to a Foster home but I'm getting ahead of myself let's start at the being shall we?.