Introduction/Prologue

Characters: The main ones
In media from left to right. (August, Justice, and Carly .)

August : stands 6'3 , and is now 28 . (Yes I aged him a little bit more.) He married his highschool sweetheart after college . He loves what he does and is just happy he made something of his life. 

( he isn't famous in this book.)

Justice:  is 27 and a former stripper, who married her highschool, sweetheart, the handsome and fine August Alsina. She is 5'5 , lightskin and very curvy and is a very , precise person. She can come of as a rude person, but she could care less. She is a proud person and won't let anyone come between her and her baby, Aug. 

Carly: 27 , brownskin and thick! A handworking, sweet, and shy hardworking woman, just trying to be a nurse as well as take care of her sick mother. But since she is only a janitor in the biggest hospital in town her funds are stretched thin to support her and her mom. But the farther you stretch things out the more likely they are to break ,so when she is at a lost she turns to her highschool friend , Justice.

____________________________

Warning this is short! Extremely short, okay you've been warned.

Prologue (Just a small snippet)

August's Pov

I sat down just thinking about my life and the way I'm living it. I am glad to be where I am but it seems the more I get up and go to work , the emptier my life feels.

I love what I do , that's is for sure. And I love my wife, with everything in me, but I can't understand why we are fighting. Yes marriages go through turmoil, and I vowed to work through it but she isn't helping. If she has an issue she is a grown ass woman not a child she needs to tell me.

Rather than sit up here and act as though I don't exist.  She glared at me and walked into the closet grabbing some clothes

"Come on baybeh'. You haven't even said why you're so mad? Stop ignoring  a nigga and talk to me right na." I said sighing, really just wanting her in my arms and the ability to swipe that frown off her face.

I got up and walked towards her, she pushed my hands away and slid past me, "Not right now. Move" She snapped, and shoved right past me

Wow five years of undeniable love and she is treating me like that boy in high school.

I felt my jaw clench "Justice , cut that shit out and come talk to me." I said slightly annoyed.

"Imma go hop in the shower. " She said ignoring what I just said and walked into the bathroom slamming the door.

I felt anger swell up as I laid my head against the headboard. Honestly I don't get what she is mad about. 

First she was all good, and we were at dinner, all I do is go piss and when I come back she has one of the most ugliest attitudes ever. 

I swear sometimes Justice can be so unpredictable, I just wish she'd talk to me,

Sometimes I have to sit back and wonder to myself, Why did I get married?

_______________________

Okay yes I know it's short , but I want  feedback before I add in too many details since this is just a preview once again thanks to cece1234 , for doing this with me! 

Let me know what you think about the happy couple? Comment below and be on the lookout for the first chapter,