Testing them out

Colette's P.O.V:

"So guys, as you all heard, Bella was in a little accident, and now, her hearing is gone. But, today we are going to try on some hearing aids!" I said, trying to keep my hopes up, for Bella, and the viewers.

Over the last week, she hadn't been her usual self.

The doctor said it would happen, since she couldn't hear any other voices, maybe not ever her own, I don't know, but I hope we can get her to hear again.

"Come on Bella." I said, even if she couldn't hear me. I motioned for her to come, as she did, with a dreary look on her small face. It saddened me, seeing my daughter isolated from the world in a way.

She climbed into the car, as I locked the doors, not wanting a repeat of last time, as I drove off.

--

"Okay, Bella Butler?" The lady at the from desk said, as we stood up. I motioned for Bella to stand up. She got up, as the lady pointed for us to go into a room.

Bella's P.O.V:

We walked into a room, with posters of ears everywhere. There were machines, probably to check my ears which were really huge and scary to me.

The doctor came in, and mom and dad talked to her. She looked at me, and nodded her head, before dad wrote something on the paper.

'She is going to check out your ears now'

I nodded my head, as she lead me over to the chair that was in the middle of the room.

I hope I could hear again.

-------

The doctor said we could try them out, but it may not work. And if they didn't work I wouldn't be able to get my hearing back, for a long time, or possibly never.

The ear doctor lady gave me hearing aids, and I nodded my head, singling I did like them. If I shook my head that means I didn't.

It was going to be a long process.

----

After trying many of them on, I had finally found one that was comfortable. It was a light purple color with stripes, a design I liked.

Now to see if it works.

She gave me a thumbs up, signaling she was going to turn the hearing aids on. Mom and dad watched nervously, as they vlogged it. I smiled at the camera, as she adjusted my hearing aids.

She turned something on in my hearing aid, and adjusted them for me.

I was confused, I couldn't hear any noise or sound.

Then I started to hear things.

"I don't think it is working she-"

"I can hear again!" I cried out, as mom and dad cheered. The doctor smiled, as I jumped up and down. I was lucky I could hear again.

"Okay, don't jump around, they could get knocked out, I need to secure them more in your ear." The doctor said, as I happily sat down.

I could hear again.

||

Yay Bella can hear again!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors!

Anyways, sorry for taking so long to update this book!

Thanks for reading, and bye guys!