AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wont be writting for a couple of days beacuse I will be revising the previous chapters. Beacuse Holy cow!!!! the other day as I reread some chapters I saw so many typos and alot of misimformation.

For example:Instead of '34 expedition' its the '23 expediton' stuff like that.

I would like to give a shout out to my friend Esmi-chan on watt pad for reading and voting on my story.If you want go check out here books.I recommend "Memories" first becuase I have a shout out as well in one of the chapters lol :)

Lastly I would like to give a huge thank you to everybody who is reading my story it means a lot to me that you are. I'm sorry if you think the relationship between you and Levi seems to be going slow for your liking but please bear with me.(But I hope Levi in the picture box above makes up for it lol XD sorry if its blurry by the way )
A little bit about me: Im recently going through an assination classroom and Haikyuu! phase right now lol .Like holy cow!!! I mean my favorite characters are Karma and Nagisa and in Haikyuu its Kenma and Sugawara. I love them so much.

So what's s your favorite anime right now?

Well thats all see ya guys in the next chapter when I update.
~Author-chan