Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning in Adam's arms. He was still asleep. He looked so cute. I got my headphones, plugged them in my phone, and started watching videos on YouTube. I watch a lot of gaming. So I tend to watch SkyDoesMinecraft, SSundee, MrCrainer, people like them. Not too long later, I felt someone playing with my hair. It was Adam. I took off my headphones and put them on the ground.

"Good morning." Adam said.

"Good morning." I replied. We cuddled for a little until Tommy came downstairs.

"Looks like Cupid came early." He said.

We all laughed, seeing that Valentines Day is coming soon.

I stayed there till twelve, then had to go home. And said goodbye to everyone and Adam walked me out.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Yeah, what is it?" I replied.

"I was wondering if you would go out to somewhere next Saturday with me." He said.

"Depends, where're we going?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll like it." He replied smirking.

I started thinking of every fun places near Palm Coast. Closest cities for fun are Jacksonville, and Orlando.

"There's two places I'm planning on going." He said while I was thinking.

"What is it!" I yelled.

I really wanted to know.

"Well, you'll have to find out when I come pick you up next Saturday." He said smirking.

We both started laughing. He kissed me then whispered,

"You call me as soon as possible ok?"

"Ok." I replied.

We said goodbye and I started driving home.

My phone was ringing, it was Shannon. I picked up,

"You said you were just going to a party not a sleepover!" She yelled.

"Hey sorry, this is a change. And how did you find out?" I replied.

"Well, once upon a time, there's a brother of your's named Brad who I'm standing next to at the moment, and he told me where you were seeing you weren't there. All of us are waiting for you." She said. "

Well I'm sorry. I'll be there in like a minute." I replied.

Then hung up.

I pulled into the driveway and everyone just came running out of the front door as if Justin Bieber was in town. Soon, everyone was throwing out questions

"How was the party?"

"Did he kiss you?"

"How many people were?"

"Did you guys do it!"

"Chill!" I yelled.

When they calmed down, I said.

"Answers are great, a lot, and no we did not do it."

"Ok, but what about the kissing question?" Kyle asked.

I just stood there smiling.

"Oh. Kaitlyn kissed Adam!!" James, Tristan, and Bradley yelled.

I literally felt my face get red. I'm probably looking like a tomato right now.

"Is he a good kisser?" Shannon asked.

"Very." I replied.

"Are you guys dating?" Kyle asked.