Almost kiss

Garroth's pov

"Give her back."

I growled holding the swords to his throat. "Heh." The hooded man laughed and I remembered that he was accompanied by that blue haired girl. I kept the sword to the mans throat and looked at the blue haired girl. She smiled as she started to untie Aphmau. "Back away from her!" I yelled and the woman didn't budge. "Okay Garroth, that's enough." The blue haired lady said and I frowned.

"How do you know my name?" I asked mad. The lady showed no facial expression but didn't answer my question. Then, before I knew it the man with a hood quickly got up and was leaning against a tree. "You fought really well Garroth. You too Aaron." Aphmau said with a smile. "How can you be smiling!? They kidnapped you!" I yelled upset and Aphmau looked at the two people.

"Heh.....actually Garroth. Aaron and Katelyn are my childhood friends.....along with Laurence." Aphmau said sounding embarrassed. I was too shocked to say anything and I felt angry. "Why didn't you tell me!? Do you even know how worried I was!?" I yelled and Aphmau stared at me wide eyed. "Garroth I-I'm sorry.....it was just a game we used to play when we were kids."

I frowned and shook my head. "I'm going to the river.....if you still want to come with me go there too." I said angered as I started walking away. "Hey." That man Aaron stopped my and I looked at him angry. "Treat her nice you hear. I won't tolerate anyone hurting her." Aaron said, his facial expression not changing at all. I just pushed past him and went to the river.

"*Sigh* I need to calm down." I mumbled as I stared at my reflection. I splashed water on my face and could hear grass crunching from behind me. I turned and saw Aphmau standing there looking apologetic. I stood up and looked at her eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling Aphmau.....I just....I was so worried." I said and Aphmau didn't even look me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you worry.......I'm glad you came to rescue me though." Aphmau said as she hugged me. I hugged her back and I don't know why I did but I lifted her chin to look me in the eyes. I was inches away from kissing her when I heard "Ahem." I jumped away from Aphmau and saw that blue haired lady Katelyn. She smirked but didn't say anything.

Aphmau was blushing so much and I knew I was too because my face feels really hot. "I-I um, we, we weren't going t-to k....k...ki-kiss or anything." I stuttered and felt embarrassed. "No It's okay. I just came to tell you something Garroth." Katelyn said and I nodded. "Oh, right." Aphmau said and walked off. "Do you know how important Aphmau is?" She asked and I didn't know how to respond.

"Umm." I said and Katelyn looked at my eyes. "Yep, your definitely from O'khasis. And what makes things more different is that you are the eldest prince." I didn't let myself act shocked. "Do you know who Aphmau is?" Katelyn asked and I shook my head. "I do not need to know who she is." I said and Katelyn smirked.

"Take care of the princess."