will you would like...

~time skip~

~Sara's P.O.V~

So were in math class and a not lands on my desk. I discreetly open it. it said "Hello beautiful,  so i wanted to talk to you after class.~xo Tyler." 

OMG so i haven't explained this but Tyler is this really cute Australian. I have had a crush on him since i met him. But what would he want to talk to me about. Just as my teacher stops her lesson on slope the bell rings. Everyone begins to pack up. "Hey the bell doesnt dismiss you I do." Mrs Paine says. "The it doesnt determine when i arrive then" exclaimed my friend holly. The class laughs and walks out. I was at my locker and Mr Thortan himself stands by my locker. "So Sara, i was wondering if you would like to be my date to Shane's Party on Saturday." he says in his sexy aussie accent. "That sounds fun." i say "I'll pick you up at then on Saturday" he says walking me to our next class.

~skip to saturday~

It 5:45 im finishing my winged eyeliner. Im wearing a pair of black skinnies and a blue Fitch shirt. Hear the doorbell ring so i head down stairs. Tyler is standing in my living room wearing  Black jeans and a red button-up. "Aww there so cute." Joey gushed. "Daaadd" i say blushing. "Its cute." he says. "Just have our baby back before 10." Daniel says. I blush again "Yes sir" He says.

~Daniels P.O.V'

I wasnt so sure about the whole idea of Sara going out with this Tyler boy at first. "He was nice" Joey says after they leave. "He was, I dont know about him Joey" i say. "Daniel, she is fine. How about you let them be them and enjoy the party and we can do us.

~At the party Sara's P.O.v~ 

We are dancing and having fun. Im semi surrounded, Im considered the "most popular" girl in school. i dont look at it like that but ok. So Tyler stayed by me all night. He was really sweet. We danced and talked and had fun and he kinda asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and we are now together. It was getting late so Tyler took me home. He walked me home cause it was only a 15 minute walk. We were standing outside my house and he kissed me. That was until Joey walked out and ruined the moment. I felt kinda embarrassed, but Joey didnt lecture me he just stopped the kiss. 

==========================

Cleache i know. Well byee yall