Undercover

Jennifer's Pov:

Our eyes meet from across the room and I smirk and turn away from him. I slip away from the crowd, and walk to the nearest exit, knowing he'll know to follow. I wrap up in a coat and have my bodyguard escort me to my limo that's been waiting patiently for me all night. I get in and wave goodbye to the fans who are still screaming my name as we drive off. The last thing I see before we get too far is a big poster with JOSHIFER in big, bold, letters. I smile to myself, heart racing in anticipation for tonight.

My driver parks the limo in a dark corner of an abandoned parking lot and I step out, only to get into the next car that pulls up. We leave a few minutes after my first limo, just to be sure no one's following. I watch as we emerge from the dark shadows of the backstreets I previously was on, and into the bright city lights. "Were here, Miss Lawrence." The driver informs me, making me giggle, then i'm back to being serious. "Yes, thank you. I'll see you back here tomorrow." I get out and look down at the ground as i approach the hotel. I glance up at the sign reading Wellington Hotel, before I push open the revolving door and step in.

I walk into my hotel room and look around the room. It's beautiful. The room has an elegant black and white color scheme, and plants growing out of pots around the room. I set my phone and wallet on the table and run my fingers through my wavy hair. Now all that's left to do is wait. I wander over to the window and close the blinds. then I pull the curtains closed and slip out of my dress. The black material of my dress pools at my feet, all lace and silk. I lay down on the huge perfectly white bed and use the remote from the bedside table to turn the lights down to a dim glow.

Josh walks in a few minutes later and shuts and locks the door. He kicks off his shoes next to my dress and slips out of his jacket. I watch as he pulls his pants off and leaves them with my clothes, then unbuttons his shirt. I can feel my heart pumping as he undoes each button, my pulse throbbing between my legs. He throws his shirt on the ground and climbs onto the bed with me. I exhale shakily, helping him undo his tie. I pull it off and toss it onto the floor. Then his lips are on me.

I grab a fistful of his hair and he moans loudly. He plants kisses down my neck and nuzzles my chest. I lean back against the bed for support, as his lips continue traveling further down my body. "Ah, Josh!" I moan, feeling his fingers on my hips. He looks up at me from between my legs and I swear I feel my heart skip a beat. After years of doing this he knows exactly what I want, like he knows my body by heart. "You like this?" He asks, his voice rough. I nod, quickly, knowing there's no way I'll be able to speak. It's hard enough to stay still. I can't feel him breathing on me as he holds my thighs down, still looking up at me. He pulls my underwear down and throws it to the floor. Then his lips trail up my inner thigh, bringing on a whole new round of sensations. He reaches the apex of my thighs, forcing me to tighten my grip on the sheets, so I won't thrash around. I feel his tongue on me, licking, slowly, taking his time. I moan again, grabbing his hair and pushing him further into me. He easily slides his fingers into me and then pulls them out. He reaches his hand up to his mouth and sucks on his fingers, making eye contact as he does it.

He doesn't break eye contact with me as he pulls his boxers off and climbs on top of me. He kisses me one more time, then he's inside of me. I moan into his chest. This, This right here is what makes all this lying and sneaking around worth it. "Oh, fuck!" He slams into me harder this time. He does it a few more times before finding a steady pace. Adrenaline courses through my veins, keeping me aware of everything. No matter how many times we do this it's still such a rush. I wrap my arms around his neck, steadying myself, and bury my face in his shoulder.

I run my fingers across his chest, still a little dazed. "So, what happens now?" I ask, looking up at him. "I'm going to leave. Then we'll meet up again." He says. I know it's not his fault, but I can't hide the disappointment on my face. "Jen." He cups my face in his face and forces me to look at him. "I love you." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I love you too." I smile at him. "I'll see you later." I say. "Can't wait." He flashes me a smile. Then gets up and puts his boxers back on. I sit up, pulling the covers up over myself. I can't help but smile watching him get dressed. He perfect. And he's all mine. He climbs onto the bed and kisses me again. I watch as he walks away. He turns to me and winks at me. Then he walks out. I smile to myself and bury my face in the sheets.

I wrap the comforter tightly around myself and walk up to the window. I pull the curtains back and stare out the window, as his car drives off. As I watch his car drive off I try to imagine a future where we won't have to keep our love a secret anymore.

You don't need no other lover,

We can keep it undercover

A/N: my first one-shot! Tell me how you feel about it in the comments? It's named after the song by Selena Gomez bc everytime I listen to it I always think of joshifer.