Problem Solved

Three strigoi. Fucking great. Well this is what I've trained for. I size up my opponents. The first strigoi was a very tall, lanky male, obviously a former moroi. He had hair cropped kind of short and a deep black color. His eyes were that scary red that, along with his chalky white skin, marked him for what he was. His almost completely expressionless face told me that he wasn't newly made. Crap. With strigoi, the older they are the more powerful they are. Luckily though, his companions still had that look of cruel fascination. They might me former dhampirs but they were very new. I jumped into action immediately, taking them by surprise. One of the females made the mistake of get to close to me. I launched myself onto her, my stake piercing her heart in seconds. She was too new. She never had a chance. I flipped backwards, landing back in front of Adrian and grabbed my heavy duffel and throwing it with strength that it took me years to get. It hit the male in the chest, sending him flying backwards as the female charged me. She threw a punch for my face, but kicked me in the side of my leg, dropping me to my knees. Smart. I didn't waste a second in rolling to the side and back on my feet. I punched her in the throat then went to kick her in the stomach but she caught my foot. I was hoping for that. I jumped, using her hand as leverage, and flipped over and landed behind her. Without wasting a second, I grabbed her hair and snatched her so that sh was leaning far enough back for me to have good aim for heart. I plunged my stake in it with a skill and quickness that, if you blinked, you would've missed it.
Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I was flying through the air. By instinct, I wrapped my arms around my head, protecting it, just as my body slammed into a wall. I slouched against the wall for a second stunned, before I leapt back on my feet. We were trained in ways that we could deal with blows like that. I ran at him and he waited, laughing. At the very last second I dropped to the ground, throwing my stake like a knife. It was the last thing he expected so he was unable to stop it from sticking in his chest. I Hopped back to my feet and with a snakelike strike, I shoved the stake farther in, piercing his heart, then ripped it back out. I didn't watch as he fell. I just walked over to grab my duffel from where I threw it and walked back to adrian and the car. "Woah" adrian said, wide eyed. I laughed. "Problem solved."