I - Hanson

Tucked in the corner I sat in, I counted the bumps of the road and listened to the swift audio of the sobbing and weeping that took place in the dreary setting. Darkness engulfed all of us, filling us with dread and worry, as several foul stenches burned my nostrils.
I eyed my family, their heads bobbing up and down every time we take a rough turn, as they grasped tightly onto their belongings and our scratches of food.
The truck halted to a stop as thoughts began to rummage through my head. Are we free to go now? After about 5 hours are we finally ready to go?
Light gathered within the depressing setting as I fixed my eyes upon the source. The truck was open, and in two officers dragged in a male, coddling a small child. "PLEASE! I have a family!" He pleaded for mercy, however he was left as his cries and pleas echoed off the walls, and then the gate of the truck was pulled down, and we were once again, left in the dark.

____

Light seeped through cracks on the walls, making it possible to see and endure the sad sight that was avaliable to our eyes.
Stains that resembled blood stained the ground in large blotches, feces smeared the walls. The stench. The odor wad so intoxicating.
Stop after stop more civilians filled the truck, their cries of reject and wallows echoing off the walls. I kept myself reserved. Reserved from the others and reserved from my family.
The truck began to skid harshly as it made its stop. In a matter of minutes officers began hauling us out, with little respect as they groped the women and pulled them out harshly.
An officer grabbed my wrist, as I cringed feeling the throes of the pressure applied. With one harsh pull my back landed on a dirt road, along with my belongings.
My chances of escaping their grasp on me and my family were extremely futile. Frustration pulsed through my veins, as I tried to keep myself from endangering lives.
But when I laid my eyes upon what laid upon me, it was as if my heart stopped.

_
Short chapter but it will get better i promise :D
Cover credit to: Rolling_in_the_Dicemention a user
Request covers from them, their covers are amazing :D until next time *disappears*