What is Project Another High School Story?

Hey guys! Welcome to Project Another High School Story, or #AnotherHSStory for short.

It wouldn't be wrong for us to say thatmost of us, regardless of our age, love reading, and maybe writing stories involving high school. High school is a big part of our lives, and it seems like anything and everything can take place in that simple setting under the magic of words.

This project is being run by bubblygummii and cherryworks_ . :) Our project aims to gather as many high-school-related stories in Wattpad as possible. Be it a story that takes place entirely in the setting of high school, or only partially involves high school in some way, all books that are related to high school in any way are welcome :)

To join us, simply click the follow button, then hashtag your book with #AnotherHSStory and add either one of the stickers (which can be on the next few chapters) to the front cover of your book! We would definitely follow you back and include your stories under our reading list once you've done so.

What are you waiting for? Be a part of this amazing community where you get to meet amazing writers/readers like yourself and discover even more amazing books each time!