Chapter 1

Wicket walks slowly through the forest. Suddenly he feels the smell of fire. He walks forward and sees something on the ground. He pokes it ones and jumps back. Nothing happens. He pokes twice and it suddenly stands up. Wicket looks at her and points his staff at her. "She" stands up and walks past Wicket and sits down on a tree stock. She says something and shows wicket to sit down next to "Her". Wicket Points his staff again and takes a step back. "She" says something again and gives something to Wicket. Wicket takes it and tastes it. Yummy. He walks towards "Her" and sits down next. He sits there until she does something to her head. Wicket jumps back and points his staff (again). She showed "It" to Wicket and says "hat". Wicket looks at the hat and understands that the hat isn't dangerous. Suddenly he feels danger. Not from the hat but from the forest.
PA PEEEEEEEEEW!
Wicket rolls back from the blaster shoot and hides behind the tree stock. He looks up again to see what shoot. "She" also looks up with something in her hand. Normally,  Wicket would see if that thing was dangerous but right now there was another thing that was dangerous.
PA PEEEEEEEEEW!
Wicket does the shoot again and rolls down under the stock while "She" sneaks up again to see who or what shoot.
"FREEZE!"
Someone in something white shows up and points something at "Her" (Wicket doesn't know what a gun is and what armor is). Wicket realizes that that guy is not a friend and hits Jim with his staff. The white guys don't gets time to react before "She" hits him in the face. She quickly runs  up and shoots a speeder bike that tries to escape. She says something but now Wicket understands that they have to escape. She started to go somewhere but Wicket decided to take her with him to the village.