Chapter 3

Warning: this chapter gets a little bit detailed (pg-13)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in a chair on the side of the deck. I pretty much gave up on trying to find Dylan. The crowd of dancers had been so thick that he could've been anywhere. I'll just sit out here for a few more minutes, and then go back to dancing.

"Aaaahh" I heard Avery moan. She was now much louder because I could hear her clearer than before and I was further away than I had been before. I looked over to where the smokers had been before, but they were gone. She must have heard the door close behind them and thought nobody was out here. Well, this was uncomfortable. I thought and got up out of the chair to leave.

I walked towards the door, and she got even louder, "O-Oh my god... F-Fuucck." She screamed.

The door was a few feet away. Ew I had to get out of here.

"Aaaahh Dy-Dylan.. Fuck..Oooh fuck me harder."

WAIT WHAT? I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. Did I just hear her say Dylan? I moved closer to the ledge where I was before and listened to see if she would say it again.

She kept moaning and yelling profanities, but no name.

"Faster faster" she screeched.

Could I have heard wrong? I really didn't want to listen to this anymore, but I was almost sure that I had heard his name. I didnt know of any other Dylan's, and I hadn't seen him all night. But I couldn't just barge over to them because if it wasnt him then I would ruin Avery's night. So I did what I thought was the best choice, I hid in the shadows by the ledge and continued to listen.

Avery's moaning died down and I started to hear a guys voice start to moan. I couldn't really recognize the voice by just hearing the moans.

I heard him say, "Oohh your so good, aaahhh."

Oh my gosh the voice sounded similar to Dylan 's. My heart was beating really fast and my palms were getting sweaty. I did everything in my power to fight the belief that the facts were showing. I sat by the ledge, paralyzed.

The guys moans stopped and I heard him say to Avery, "Oh my god, that was amazing. But you can't tell anyone about this. This is just a one time thing because we both wanted sex, and the people in our lives wouldn't give it to us."

"I know, trust me Jake can't find out about this. I-I just needed some action, he still won't do it." Avery replied, "But you know, we still have time, no ones here, one more time? Pleaasee."

The conversation ended as a whole 'nother round began.

I couldn't take this anymore, my gut was telling me that it was him and my heart was starting to break. I stood up and walked past the ledge to the other side of the deck, where the stairs were. I had to see if it was Dylan there. I needed the proof so he couldn't deny it and convince me that it was just a coincidence.

I stepped down each step and then rounded the corner towards the other side of the ledge. The moans got louder with each step and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I got closer to the bush and saw feet. One step later I could see the outline of a guys body moving quickly forward and back. He had his hands on either side of Avery's head and they were both groaning while he picked up speed. The guy had a shaggy blonde mop of hair on top of his head.

I stood mute for a second. Then I finally couldn't take it. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled. The guy quickly slid off of Avery and pulled up his pants. She stood up holding his baggy t-shirt in front of her.

The guy looked up slowly and I saw myself staring into Dylan's bright blue eyes. I felt the beginning of tears sting my eyes.

"How could you?" I screamed at him. "How could you do this to me?"

"Babe, please. I'm so so sorry." He pleaded.

The tears started to trail down my cheeks. "Don't ever talk to me again Dylan." I said, "And you too." I spat in Avery's direction, "You... you HOAR!"

With that I turned and ran back up the steps of the deck, the tears now rolling down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this story so far! Leave me a comment on what you thought! Thank you so much for 6 reads!