Chapter 26

Maddie's POV

It's now March. Yep! It has been 3 months since Joe broke my heart and Finn messed up my relationship. Right now I was getting ready to go to Zoe's birthday meal. This feels like the only day that people won't be keep asking me how I feel and if my heart was still breaking. The chunk of bracelets on my wrist was getting bigger and bigger. Before you start to think omg have you been cutting. No, I haven't. But when I was 16 I did and to get over it, every time I wanted to I would wear another bracelet. So that is what I am doing know. "Maddie are you ready!" Marcus shouted from downstairs. "Yeah, hang on." I replied. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a beautiful broken girl stare back at me. I was wearing a teal dress with nude wedges and a the flash necklace. I walked down the stairs and me and Marcus then left for Zoe's birthday meal.

On the way I was going through Twitter when a tweet caught my attention

@Joe_Sugg: Yes you guys guessed it me and Nat broke up. I am once again a single man

I know that this shouldn't make me smile but it did. Knowing that I wouldn't have to see him and that Nat girl being all lovey at the meal did excite me. Yes, Joe is coming here. Why wouldn't he? It his sisters birthday. I don't really care anymore, I mean yes I still love him, but I have to get over him one day or another. Don't I? Well, that is what I am doing. Just living life and I had been secretly praying that he would break up with her. She was not his type and you could see that he wasn't happy with her. And she had cheated on him with an American youtuber. Yes I know 'didn't you cheat on him' no she actually had sex with someone by choice not someone pinning her to a war and kissing her. So shut up and don't judge me. I still want Jaddie to get back together. But only one half wants that. And that's me.

"MADISON ROSE BUTLER!" Marcus shouted and I snapped my head towards him. "Come on, we're here." He said and took my head to help me out the car. "Sorry I was just thinking!" I said and Marcus gave me a look that was full of sympathy. "Marcus don't give me that look, I know Joe will be here but he just got out of a relationship and he broke up with me. So he clearly doesn't want Jaddie again." I told him and with that we both entered the room. I saw how many people were there and my heartbeat picked up and I stared to have a panic attack. I could see Zoe and Marcus take me back outside and then I swear I saw someone else.

Joe Sugg

No what am I saying. Of course Joe doesn't care about me. When my heartbeat had slowed down I went back inside and Joe's eyes were set on me. Wait. What? No! Could he still like me. No, what am I saying! Anyway I walked back in and went to sit opposite Zoe when I saw that Marcus was already sat there, so I sat next to him. Someone sat next to Zoe and I heard her telling them to move. I looked over at who it was and saw it was Joe. "Zoe it doesn't matter, Joe just sit there." I said and with that they stopped talking and we all continued to get on with the meal. Now how do I act nice to someone who crushed my heart into tiny pieces.