Party Problems

** Gabby's POV **

"Gabby hurry up! We're late!" Chris said highly upset as he paced at the bottom of the stairs.

"2 minutes baby!" I called down to him then heard him groan with distaste.

I put on my red bottom louboutins that Chris bought me for my birthday and walked elegantly down the stairs towards my man who was gazing at me in amazement.

"Babe you look... damn..." he said with his eyes popping out of his head.

"Thanks. you look quite sexy yourself" I said back as I stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

We were headed to Beyonce's Annual Gala. We had to be all cleaned up and dapper which meant I really had to step up my swag.

Chris was wearing a white suit with black around the collar and a red tie to match my ruby red gown. My dress was mermaid cut with a sweetheart neckline and tons of glitter to make me sparkle.

We got in the car and Chris drove to the venue in his black Mercedes Benz McLaren. He hopped out of the car and helped me out of the car then tossed the keys to the valet and we strutted inside like a power couple.

Inside were many big name executives and artists. You could tell Beyonce put a lot of money into this event as soon as you walked in and saw the diamond chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

Chris took me around introducing me to his friends and other artists such as Mariah Carey, Wale, and Ciara. As Chris was talking to Jay Z about how great the place looked, I felt eyes burning my arm. I slowly looked around and saw Rihanna glaring at me from the opposite side of the ballroom. I flashed a smile but she rolled her eyes, drank some wine, and walked off with Drake.

Once Chris had stopped talking, I told him about Rihanna's cold greeting and he laughed then stated "Don't worry about her. She's probably high as a kite right now." I smiled and kissed him before we sat at our assigned table so that the program could begin.

After an abundance of thank-yous from Beyonce, the show was over. As Chris and I got up to leave, Drake and Rihanna decided to step in our path.

"Aye, look I don't want any trouble. Just came over to say hello." Drake said as Rihanna chugged the last bit of wine in her glass and looked from me to Chris.

"Alright, well hello.Its good seeing you two together. " Chris said with sincerity.

Rihanna then became infuriated. "Fuck you, bitch" she said staring at me.

"Excuse me??" I said in disbelief.

"Your dumbass stole my man." she said. She was starting to look like a demon.

"Maybe you would still have him if you hadnt had your legs open on a platter for every man with money that walked past you!" I said getting in her face. I heard Drake snicker quietly and try to hide his face.

"Baby its ok." Chris said pulling me back.

"No its not. This dirty ass barbarian hoe needs to be put in her pla-"

"Good night!" Chris yelled cutting me off and trying to get me out of the building. He knew I didnt take bullshit from anybody. We got in the car and Chris drove in silence.

I was pissed. You could feel my anger from miles away. Then suddenly I realized that Chris wasn't driving home.

"Where are you going?" I said staring at him.

"You'll see" he said then glanced at me and winked.

After about 15 minutes of silent driving, we arrived at the airport with Chris' jet in front of us.

"What the-" I said as Chris exited the car and came around to get me.

We then boarded the jet and Chris sat next to me and held my hand.

"Bae...I know being with me is hard on you and your doing your best to cope with it. Sooo, im taking you somewhere special. " He said looking into my eyes and kissed me.

I heard the pilot begin to speak on the intercom.

"We are all the set. Get ready for an amazing trip to Tahiti!" then the jet began to move.

I looked at chris in disbelief as he was smiling at me. "Are you kidding me?!?!" I screamed.

"Nope. we're going to Tahiti for 2 weeks." Chris said smiling.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" I yelled before planting kisses all over Chris' face.

I grabbed his hand and our international journey began.