Heronica

Harry's POV

She walked in, I can see the sparkle in her eye from the other side of the room. Our eyes met, rethinking about every single kiss and touch last night. She walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek trying to be polite around my friends Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. She knew they would get jealous.

After chatting for a bit, I left her to get us drinks. I came back and we were left alone. It was very awkward because of what had happened the previous night. But I knew she wanted more.

Veronica's POV

Walked in and my eyes instantly hit his. Thinking about everything that has happened. I want him all  over again. The way he pulled me in and bit his lip. Every touch from his soft pink lips. I could fall in love with his gorgeous eyes all over again.

I walked over and chatted a bit, trying to hold in my excited emotions to see Harry. Than he got me a drink and we were left alone. It seemed awkward because I know that we were both thinking the same thing, last night.

So, to make this easier on the both of us I asked him for a ride home. Hoping we would have yet another adventerous night. 

Harry's POV

It was about that time to drive Veronica home. I was quite nervous, not knowing if something like the previous night would occur again. But indeed when we got to her flat, she told me she was frightened to go upstairs alone. I agreed, and parked the car.

"Thank you so much Harry" She said to me.

"Veronica it isn't a big deal, don't worry" I reply.

"Would you like to come in for some tea?" She shyly asks.

I already knew what this was leading to last night all over again.

"Sure, thanks" I answer.

"You can spend the night you know? You seem tired" She says.

"That would be lovely, should I get some blankets from the closet for me to set up on the couch?" I ask.

"Don't be silly, we're friends. We can share a bed" She laughs.

"O-oh I thoug-"

"You thought I would find that awkward, right?" She speaks over me

"Well.. Yeah" I reply quietly.

"Well I don't not one bit, I actually enjoyed last night" She says walking into the kitchen"

"Oh did you?" I wink at her.

She turns and leans against the counter top, damn does she look beautiful. I slowly make my way over without giving her time to reply and smash my lips onto hers. I put my hands on her waists as her hands flow freely all over my body, she pulls away and grabs my hand. She is leading me to her room. She pushes me onto my back on the bed, and straddles over me. She begines to strip off my shirt, as I do to her. Continuously sending kisses up and down my body.

Veronica's POV

I knew this would happen. But I guess I kind of wanted this, shit did I want this. I wanted it more than anything. I wanted to make him the happiest guy in the world. Sending trails of kisses he flips me on my back and roughly pulls my skirt up. He begins sending a trail of kisses up my thighs and begins rubbing me. He starts to take off my underwear, after he threw them accross the room. He begins kissing again, he starts using his tongue. Damn, what a mouth he had. He begins using his fingers entering one at a time. I let out a low moan. I knew he heard me though.

He begings going in and out faster and fast. My legs soon begin to shake. I couldn't control myself for much longer. He stops and starts sending kissed up my body, all the way to my neck. Nibbling on my ear he pulls my skirt down throwing that on the floor as well.

Harrys POV

I flip onto my back, pulling her over me. She was completley naked. She has the most beautiful body in the world. She sent a trail of kisses and hickeys down my body, undbuttoning my pants she pulls them down. She places her hand over my buldge and begins rubbing, this has never felt so good from anyone else.

((OKAY WELL CURRENTLY PSSING MY PANTS BC I CANT TAKE THIS SERIOUS AT ALL AND IDK IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING BUT YEAH YOU TELL ME, AND IF YOU HAVE HATE SAVE IT BECAUSE THIS IS A JOKE AND I DID IT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES))