{ 2.0 }

Phil's POV

----------------

Phil's eyes creeped open, the light hitting his face and momentarily blinding him. He snapped his eyes shut and rolled over only to be pressed again some soft, squishy, warm thing. Phil nuzzled against it, enjoying the sensation. There was a thump coming from the squish. Phil's eyes opened as he jolted away slightly. It was just Dan. Soft, squishy, warm Dan. Everything came flooding back to him. Dan found him last night, what was he going to say? He couldn't tell him about it, at least not now anyways. Phil scanned Dan's form with fond eyes. The way his hair was a ruffled mess that was curling at the edges, his eyelashes gracing his cheeks in such a way it should be illegal. Dan Howell was the epitome of beauty in his eyes. He had a certain innocence about him that rivaled his nonchalant and blasé persona. Phil couldn't believe he could be in the presence of him without feeling the usual burn of desire in his belly as it often did when he spotted something he yearned, the innocence inside of Dan confused him. It made him want to be with him more. How dare a dark, tainted creature such as he tarnish the purity and youth of another? Phil felt dirty as he pressed his nose against Dan's chest, relishing in his warmth. Dan deserved better than Phil. Phil was a gross creature full of bloodlust, but this creature wanted nothing more than to be good like Dan. Phil's heart welled with envy.

"Stop thinking about it."

Phil jumped, startled by the noise. He looked up at Dan," 'M not thinking about anything."

Dan chuckled and shook his head,"I know you, Phil. Of course you are. You're always thinking about something and whatever it is isn't good."

Phil blushed, he couldn't be that easy to read could he? He thought he could hide things pretty well, but apparently not. Phil would have to work on that, wouldn't want people to know what he's thinking of all the time. Especially Dan.

"Hey, let's go out for breakfast today, yeah?" Dan suggested.

Phil nodded,"I'd like that, but let's sleep for a little longer."

------------

a/n; yikes @ me vvv sorry gonna try writing more tho um 300 reads holy shit??? thank you so much guys wow i thought i'd get like 4 maybe damn just wow.
- j.j