Chapter 1

After Fluttershy went downstairs to her friends, they immediately started dancing to their favorite band, Crazy Chaos. To Fluttershy the entire world surrounded that band and all the attention is toward them. Not like it was bad or anything, but she just wished that her friends were all obsessed over them. She liked the band, but she felt sad because Discord was the band leader and had much more important things to do than remember his childhood friend.

After they finished partying they settled down and played monopoly. While they were playing, Fluttershy noticed Rainbow Dash's face was very excited. (Like in the picture). Everyone else in the group noticed Rainbow Dash's behavior and were confused why she was so excited.

"Rainbow Dash why are so excited? You were like that this whole week! What's up?" Twilight asked.

"Ok ok!!!! I was going to tell you guys in the morning, but I'm just so excited that I can't keep waiting any longer!!!!!!!!" Rainbow Dash squealed as she stood up.

"What's all the hype about?" Applejack asked.

"Ok. Me and my dad, managed to get VIP tickets....to see....the one, the only.....CRAZY CHAOS!!!!!!" Rainbow Dash squealed.

All of the girls screamed and jumped in the air, except for Fluttershy.

"Hold that thought!" Said Pinkie Pie as she drink some water.

Only to spit it right back out.

"You got VIPs to see Crazy Chaos?!?!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! IM SO EXCITED, I THINK IM GONNA LOSE MY CUPCAKES!!!!" Pinkie pie exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness gracious!!! We get to see Crazy Chaos!!! We finally get to meet the most handsomest boys in all of Equestria!!!!!" Rarity squealed.

"How do we know this is not a prank? Like that time you said that Manic from the band as coming to our school." Applajack asked.

"Because I have the tickets right here!!!!" Rainbow dash squealed as she made it rain with tickets.

All the girls screamed as they grabbed their tickets.

"Here's your ticket Fluttershy!" Said Rainbow dash as she handed the ticket to her.

"Thanks Rainbow dash, but I'm not going." Said Fluttershy.

All the girls gasped as Pinkie pie ran out of the bathroom and grabbed Fluttershy's shirt and started shaking her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT GOING?!?!?!!?!" Pinkie asked.

"Pinkie!! Stop shaking her!!" Said Twilight.

Pinkie stopped shaking her and backed away.

"What do you mean your not going?! Can't you see this is the chance of a lifetime?!?!" Rarity asked.

"It's not that I don't like them, I do! But do you guys think that maybe you're a little bit...obsessed?" Fluttershy asked.

"Who isn't obsessed?" Asked Rainbow dash.

"Rainbow Dash don't be rude! What she means to say is darling is that everyone is going to that concert and we just don't want you to feel left out!" Rarity reassured her.