~Last Chapter: Chapter Fourty Five (real Ending of the story)~

2 days later

Eiji P.O.V.

I went to the farthest place in Tokyo and it look abandon. I've been searching for him around 2 days and still no sign of him. Where could he be? Huh?

Then I stop my car and Saw Eisuke's car park. I quickly got out and check inside ...... But he's not there and door is open. I notice that the car has no gas. He must be around here somewhere. I quickly went to my car and drive. After 15 mins I saw him. Walking.

I quickly stop the car and catch him up. "EISUKE!!" then he stops and looks at me. Then I suddenly stop. I saw he's eyes were all red. He's hair is a mess you can see some bags under he's eyes......and he's wearing a smile white shirt and a pants. This is not the Eisuke I know. Then he looks away and starts walking again. "Wait!!" I said then when I reach him I turn him around but he didn't fight back.

"Eisuke......you need to go back." I said. But he didn't respond. "Eisuke.....listen to me for what I said is not true lEisuke.....the reason why I said that because I love Andi and I want her to be mine."

"Then why don't you be with her! Now I'm gone you can have her now." Then he pushes me and continues to walk again. I look at he's back and notice that he gives up everything. I can't give up on him. I quickly catch him and turns him around again. "Eisuke please.....Andi is telling the truth....you need to go back. Everyone wants to see you. This is all my fault why this happens. Eisuke listen to me. Andi needs you And she loves you. You can't just leave we can fix this. I'll fix this." I said but he didn't answer.

"Eisuke......think about it......think about for what will happen to you. Your son needs you. He needs father by he's side. I may do look like you but we had different personalities. Ayato needs he's father. You don't want your son to experience only a single parents just like you right." I said but still he didn't answer. Then he turns around starts to leave again.

This time he suddenly stops and turns around "please don't tell her.....please don't tell her that you found me.....please just tell her that I love her. And I'm sorry......I'm a coward." He said and turns around to leave.

No.....he can't go.

"STOP!!!!" Then he stops. "You're not a coward Eisuke.....your the bravest man I have ever met. And you should show That to Ayato. You can't just give up. I should be the one who leave not you." I said.

Then I heard him whisper. "I'm sorry......But I have too...." He said then suddenly.

"NO!!!"

¡SPLASH¡

At the near bridge Eisuke jumps. I try to catch him up but I didn't make it. I look down to the river and search him but I didn't see he's body. I quickly call Soryu and the others to come.

After that They came and Andi runs and search for him down. "WHERES EISUKE!!"

Andi P.O.V.

I look down to the river to search for him. But he's not there. Then the others started to go near to the river to search for him while I stay at the bridge with Eiji.

Then I started to cry again.

Then suddenly I heard Eiji spoke.

"This is all my fault....." He said. I look up to him. Then I saw him look down and tears started to flow in he's eyes. "If only I didn't even made up a story this wouldn't happen. Andi......please forgive me.....I should be the one who left not him." He said. I walk closer to him and pat he's back. "It's okay.....we're going see him again. I know he's still alive......we're going to find him." I said.

As we wait for results that they found him but.....they said that there's no sign of him. I got disappointed and left.

That night. I went to he's room at the penthouse. I saw he's casual shirt. I pick it up and put it close to me. I walk to the near window and look at the city lights.

We've been together for 10 months. Then suddenly an accident came. He forgets about me and I met a new friend. Then suddenly I knew that I Was pregnant I'm so happy about it. But right now The baby is already here. I turn around and pick up Ayato in to the cart. And puts Eisuke casual shirt around him.

"I'm sorry I failed.....Ayato.....I just broke a promise from you daddy. I don't know if he still alive or what?....I wants I apologize to daddy for I have done. I promise you this.....I'm going to look for daddy." I said and kiss he's forehead.

Then I look back to the city lights.

Even though you left Eisuke.....I will look for you. I don't care what will happens to me as long as I found you....ill take you back home.

.
.
.

Ill search for you

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🎹End🎹