Chapter 47 Trigger

Chapter 47 Trigger

*Abby’s Point of View*

        After a week we had the entire room setup and ready to go, the idea was Harry and I would have a romantic dinner and I would show him all of the photos and tell him the stories behind the photos. After I would take him back to his flat to meet the boys and Abigail, we would have a movie night and try to jog his memory about them, Harry already got a few visits from our mums, he remembered who his mum was but he still had trouble figuring out who my mum was which does make sense since his mums known him since before he was born. Sadly our mums had to go back home for their jobs but they promised to take another trip up here as soon as they could.

        I reached the door to Harry’s hospital room with a nurse in tow, today was they day, Harry would be getting released as soon as the papers had been signed and he had been given medication for any headaches he may still have in the next few weeks. I opened the door and saw Harry lip locking with a certain blonde bimbo…

*Harry’s Point of View*

        Summer had been glued to the hospital for the last week or so and quite frankly she was beginning to get on my nerves, A LOT. If what she’s saying is true than what the heck do I see in her?! She’s clingy, dramatic and REALLY ANNOYING. She never stopped talking and when she did it was only to take a breath of air, she was telling me stories of our apparent “love for each other” although it doesn’t make sense and I honestly don’t feel anything for her. I wonder where Abby is; maybe she’s been busy with the studio? I really do hope she comes and saves me from this crazy lady. While I was droning out her insistent blathering she grabbed my face and kissed it. What?! Where is this coming from?! Maybe I should’ve paid attention to what she was saying that could’ve given me clues as to what the heck was going on. I just sat there unresponsive, this was all too confusing. Not trying to be rude but she really isn’t that great of a kisser, she pressed her lips just a little too hard for my taste and she can’t take a hint. I. Do. Not. Want to. Kiss. Her. NOT AT ALL NOT ONE LITTLE BIT. I didn’t feel one little spark nothing about that kiss made me feel anything for her. I nearly sighed in relief when I saw the door opening but the person at the other side of the room didn’t look all too impressed with what she saw…

        She pressed her lips together in a tight line and walked over to us. I have never seen her look so mad, her eyes turned into a dark murky shade of blue, her hands were clenched in fists and she was shaking from head to toe, her ponytail was quivering. Then Abby did something that I never would’ve expected to come from her, she slapped Summer right across the face leaving a red mark on her skin. Summer just stood there stunned while Abby turned to the nurse and told her to get Summer out of the room. The nurse obliged and ushered her out of the room as fast as she could. Abby then took a deep breath and walked over to the other side of the room facing the wall taking out her ponytail and running her hands through her now freed hair. Then she finally spoke breaking the silence in the room.

        “I’m sorry for the way I just acted, I don’t know what came over me,” she said turning around to face me.

        “It’s alright, I was getting tired of her anyways, she wouldn’t shut up,” I said chuckling a little trying to ease the tension in the room.

        “Well she did have a knack for talking; she was the leader on the debate team. She only joined because there were cute boys though, who would’ve known that she had a knack for debate?”

        “I can see that she can talk circles around people.”

        “So what was she telling you?”

        “She was telling me that she and I were madly and deeply in love and then you came in and went all crazy demanding that I leave her for you and that I did to protect her and that I never really loved you I loved her. Then today she kissed me, and may I add it wasn’t all that great ether. She was a little- how shall I put this rough with the kiss. Not to mention she told endless stories about us how much we loved each other and what we used to do together. Oy it didn’t trigger anything and I didn’t feel anything the entire time not even during the kiss,” I admitted.

        Abby let out a breath I didn’t even know she was holding and started to rub her temples. “Man that girl really does have some nerve showing her face ‘round here again,” she muttered.

        “What do you mean?” I questioned

        “It’s a long story…” she said sighing as little at the end.

        “I’ve got time now tell me.”

        “Wow,” I breathed once she was done.

        “Oh yeah we’ve been through a whole lot this year.”