Flamberg

It was raining as i went walking home, Thunder and lightning roaring and playing in the sky like a kid on a playground. What came next i wasn't expecting.

I walked past Fifth street and entered my neighborhood, and right when i walked past the old Genesis Mansion a man clothed in a black trench coat strode toward me. I couldnt move, Some thing about this man had me paralyzed all i saw was a devilish grin and a snaking tongue licking his lips, And then i went numb every thing faded into a world of black. every thing hurt and i could taste the blood on my lips but i couldnt wipe it away nothing responded, I sat there floating in nothing "Is this how it feels to die? Is my turn in the game called life over after just starting?" i thought. Just then i heard a monotone voice i couldn't quite make out what it said but it sounded like "If i let you live again what will you do for me?" Iquickly thought about this and said "If i get to live again i will do any thin, I cant leave my family like this." I thought the voice was in my head when it said "So be it" Suddenly I felt lighter. Like i was being shot to the surface of a lake i woke up chained onto a table "WHAT THE HELL!!" i yelled. Looking around i noticed a mirror and a stranger on the table beside me. "Wait! there is no table beside me... is this me?" the Clasps binding my hands to the table released it and i looked around taking in my surroundings. first off the man in the mirror, He stood about 6'2 and athletic build light blue eyes and a red mohawk that looked almost like it was on fire. "this cant be me? im a short chunky kid with brown eyes? who is this stranger looking at me? Just then the door opened and a man walked in and said "WHY HELLO! how is my little Business partner doing?" "Where am i and what happened to me?" i yelled at the man. "Aha! curious are we? You have signed a contract to work with a company called Flamberg, you had a nice little run in with death didnt you?" "WHAT?!?! that wasnt death! death isnt real its just what happens when your time is up!" i cried out surprising my self. "TskTsk, And what if he is real? how do explain your.... **Ahem** Appearance?" he chided. i looked into the mirror realising there was no way this could be real.. it had to be a dream or just a halucination. Maybe i was drugged? "okay then, Suppose i do believe you? what if this whole thing is real what does Flamberg want with me?" i asked quizically. "We have been collecting people when they die and offering them a certain... Alternate route you will be working for us as a Sicarius, Your job will be to hunt down Demons and other unworldly things. See not hard at all" He said with a grin.

"Well then..Shall we start?"

"Start what?" i asked.

"Your training of course, Also you need a new name for in here and you need to check in and recieve Your number" he returned

"okay then i suppose we should get going then." i said hesitantly

"im glad that we are on the same page then." he said while walking out "follow me my young friend"

I followed him through the building it looked like an old school horror film in here, like dracula. All the walls were lined with a maroon wallpaper and the floors were all hardwood with crem colored baseboards, windows lined the hallway overlooking my house.

"WAIT!" i yelled "THATS MY HOUSE WHERE ARE WE!!"

he chuckled as he said "why.. the Genesis Mansion of course' he chuckled as he walked off expecting me to follow.

we arrived at a door and the curious looking man entered a password and the door slid open. "Looky looky!!! i brought some one to play" he said with a Cheshire grin.

we walked to a counter with a pad on it. "place your right hand on that pad" the old man said

as i placed my hand onto the pad i felt heat and a sharp pain on my shoulder and above my heart as i looked down at my shirtless form i saw the letters "XIII" on the left side of my chest above my heart and on my shoulder it said "Phantom"

'Very nice, We havent had a phantom in a long... long time... its a powerfull name ust dont let it take over you as for your number, Congrats Agent Thirteen time for training"

we walked out of the room i felt confused and strong all at the same time. what is Flamberg exactly? what is thier real goal? what do they want with me? all of this was going around in my head untill i heard the mans voice,

"we are here"