Chapter 2

The next morning I was heading down to the lake with James, all the others, including the past people were already there. I was wearing a pair of short shorts and my bikini top (picture at top).

"Look at her, I knew she would be a Slut I mean it's his daughter." Hermione whispered to Ron and Harry. But Draco over heard and jumped her.

"Dad, Dad stop, I can stand up for my self." I said calmly. Dad got off her and stepped aside.

"I bet you only hang out with guys, you and James won't even last, you will leave him for another toy." She said angrily.

"I'll have you know James and I have been going out for 4 years now and yeah I do hang out with the guys but thats only because all the girls are bitches, just like you."

"You are probably stupid as well and only care about how you look!" She said still trying to piss me off.

"You don't even know me, I was almost placed in Ravenclaw and am the smartest person at Hogwarts, I get nothing but O's! And is it now a crime to care about how you look, so what if I want to look nice it doesn't mean I'm stupid!" I shouted. By now we were face to face and I had to look down on her. "I guess you're both ugly and stupid then" I said spur of the moment out of annoyance, truth is if she tamed that hair then she would be really pretty. And then she hit me straight across the face.

"James if I were you I would leave her, she is probably cheating on you any way" she said with fake sincerity.

While I was still in shock from what she said James grabbed me around the waist and pulled me away. "You can call me a slut, you can hit me all you like but never say I am unfaithful to James, I love him!" I shouted seriously pissed now.

"A little help here, she is really strong!" James called in a pleading voice still trying to hold me back from knocking Hermione out.

Young Draco, Hugo, Albus and Scorpious all helped hold me back.

"Wow she really is strong" Draco said being the only one not knowing about my strength.

I got out of their hold and dived into the water closely followed by James who was probably going to try and calm me down.

I was a quick swimmer but James was quicker and quickly caught up to me and grabbed my arm and pointed up to the surface so we could talk.

"I promise you I'm not cheating on you, I never would, I love you too much to risk losing you" I said hugging him and placing my head in the crook of his neck.

"Shhh, I know, I love you too, don't listen to her you are smart, beautiful and I know you would never cheat." He said comforting me. He could still touch the floor where we were but only just. He started to rock me to the side and kiss the top of my head like you would a child.

"Come on why don't we go back to the shore and dry off in the sun" he suggested.

"Is that just an excuse to see me in my bikini, potter?" I asked jockingly.

"I don't need an excuse for that Malfoy." He said with a smirk on his face, causing me to lightly slap his chest.

Once we were back at the shore someone put on some music and hakuna Matata come on and James pulled me up and started to dance around like an idiot, he grabbed my hands and tried to get me to dance as well. In the end I gave up trying to resist and started to dance as well. I tripped over and I braced my self for the impact but it never came instead James caught me in his arms and we started to lean into each other and then our lips kissed. I heard a click of a camera and broke the kiss and looked to the side to see Rose standing there holding her phone and grinning like a mad man.

"That is the cutest picture ever!" She squealed happily, showing it to us.

"send it to me" James and me said at the same time, his arms still round my waist.

"Done" she said.

"Kids, lunch is ready" Molly's powerful voice booming from the burrow.

"Now I doubt we will all get a seat around the table as there is so many of us" she said sadly.

"Well Sam can sit on my lap." James suggested

"Victorie can sit on mine" Teddy said cheerfully.

"And Rose can sit on Scorpious" Albus suggested as we ALL want Rose and Scorpious together, it is so obvious that they like each other. Both Rose and Scorpious blushed a little at Albus' suggestion.

"We might just do it." Molly said.

We did all fit around the table, and it was one of the best lunches ever, just all of us acting like kids and not a care in the world.

While I was sat on James' lap, I took his gryffindor hat off him and put it on my self.

"How is it you look better in my hat than I do? It's so not fair" he whinged.

"I'm just a hat person." I replied.

"You suite everything!" He continued to complain. "You're not even a gryffindor!"

"No but you are, I have to show my support for your house, like you do mine." I said. It's true, we always support each other's houses when it comes to stuff like quidditch. If our own house isn't playing but the others is, then that is who we cheer for. It's not uncommon for us to be seen wearing opposite house merchandise. People say it makes us look really cute and adorable, but any couple with one of us in is bound to be cute and adorable, so together we beat all other couples!