Chapter 20: When She Is Gone Part 1

*Oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. Oh. O-o-o-oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. (Beat boxing)*

            It’s my freaking alarm on my phone… and yes, it’s a cut part when TOP of bigbang is beatboxng. I want to reach my phone to turn the freaking alarm off but there is an arm preventing me from moving. *sigh*

*Oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. Oh. O-o-o-oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ah. Oh. (Beat boxing)*

            Ugh. How am I supposed to turn it off if Joongie’s long arm is around me? So I just sneakily move his arm off me and turn off the alarm. I then head to the bathroom. *after 30minutes* I got oout of the bathroom to see Joongie still sound asleep… eh? I forgot that I’m only covering myself with a towel… I know I’m not that too conservative… but still… ugh. Never mind.

            “Shit. Otteokaji?” I murmured

            “I’ll just get my clothes and put it inside the bathroom…” I said to myself. So I took my clothes carefully… not to make any noise to bother Joongie. After I put the clothes, I fix my hair and put some light make-up… After I’ve done this and that…. I look at Joonge… He is still sleeping…

            “*sigh* what will he think if he wakes up without me here? He might freak out….” I murmured… Then a freaking bright idea popped in my mind… The DigiCam!

            “Ehem…Ehem… (I‘m filming myself) Sorry if I’m whispering… haha, you’re still sleeping, look---“ I turn the digicam to the sleeping Joongie.

            “--- I don’t want to wake you up, you look so peaceful when you sleep. Hehe---“ I turn the digicam to myself again.

            “---if you’re wondering why I’m dressed like this… it’s because me and my family will go to the church. It’s Sunday 6:45Am… I’ll be back before lunch okay. Don’t leave… me…*pout* If you get bored use my laptop to entertain yourself… the password will be at the top of it. Bye! See you later! MUWAH!” I turn it off and put a sticky note that says.

                        “WATCH ME. THERE’S A RAMEN

 IN THE KITCHEN. I KNOW YOU

 CAN COOK, SO FEED YOURSELF.”

                                    -mykey

Then I left the house quietly.

JAEJOONG’s POV

            I stretch in the bed and I felt… a pillow?

            “a pillow?! Mykey is suppose to be here?” I sleepily said but my eyes are still close. I then rolled over to my left and right… but still no Mykey but pillow. So I open my eyes and she really is not in the bed… I felt my heart sunk and panic rises inside me… OTTEOKE!

            “Yah! Mykey! Eodiga? This is not funny. Enough with your pranks!” I scream inside the room. I then remain quiet to hear if she was just taking a bath… but there is no water splashing… I then turn around and caught sight of a sticky note… sticking to what seem like a Digital Camera… I then took it.

                        “WATCH ME. THERE’S A RAMEN

 IN THE KITCHEN. I KNOW YOU

 CAN COOK, SO FEED YOURSELF.”

                                    -mykey

            I then pout.

            “She should have just cook for me… that’ll be sweet.” I then watch the video… she looks so beautiful.

            “Ehem…Ehem… Sorry if I’m whispering… haha, you’re still sleeping, look---“ I see myself sleeping.

            “--- I don’t want to wake you up, you look so peaceful when you sleep. Hehe---“ She turn the Camera to herself.

            “---if you’re wondering why I’m dressed like this… it’s because me and my family will go to the church. It’s Sunday 6:45Am… I’ll be back before lunch okay. Don’t leave… me…*pout* If you get bored use my laptop to entertain yourself… the password will be at the top of it. Bye! See you later! MUWAH!”  then it’s done. I look at the clock and it’s already 8:17Am

            “8:17?! I slept that long without her?” I said to myself.  Then see her laptop and took it. I see another sticky note.

            “FUZWERD”

            This must be the password. Hahah fuzwerd. I then open the laptop and I see two user accounts. GSM and USE ME. I then chose USE ME… the password matches.  Her wallpaper surprises me. Three different photos of  her… in the first one,  She is wearing a really big sweatshirt … she is facing to the left and the big sweatshirt falls off exposing her right shoulder. She seems to wear a really short shorts. She is hugging her knees and she is eating an apple cutely while her hair s slightly curled and loose. In the second one, she is still hugging her knees but looks straight forward. In the last one, with still arms hugging her knees… she lays her head on top of it and look straight in the camera with a beautiful smile on her face.

            “She really is beautiful.” I mumble to myself. The icons are at the bottom of the screen… a folder caught my attention, it’s named KPOP. I then click it. To my surprise… there are many folders with other kpop groups name… and most of them are male groups. BAP, Beast, BigBang, BNR, Boyfrend, BTOB, BTS, CNBlue, EXO, FTslands, GD, GD&TOP, Jang Woo Young, Jay Park, Jung Sung Ha, Kim Jae Joong, SHINee, Super Junior, Tae Ya… huh?! Wait! Kim Jae Joong! I then Click it to see another folder named DBSK and my album MINE and the single I’ll Protect You.

            “She has it.” I said. I then click the DBSK… to my disappointment it only has two songs….

            “How Can I and Keep Your Head Down… only?!” I said. My group has tons of songs. Why does she only have two? *sigh* I then look at the other folder Super Junior, SHINee, EXO, BAP, BigBang, and Jay Park. She has almost all their songs… but she only has two songs from ours. I close the dialog box… then another folder caught my attention.

           “ANDWAE?” so I opened it… then I see folders with the name. Yang Yo Seob, BAP, SHINee, EXO, Boyfriend, Park Min Woo *eh? This guy is an actor*, 2PM, MBLAQ and HALO.

            “*sigh* should I be mad because my name is not included here?” I said I then open it one by one… I’m Jealous to the core!!!

            “REALLY? YOSEOB-SSI , BAP’S ZELO-SSI, SHINEE’S TAEMIN, EXO’S KRIS AND LAY, BOYFRIENDS’ JO TWINS, 2PM’S WOOYOUNG-SSI, MBLAQ’S LEE JOON-SSI, THEN THIS PARK MIN WOO-SSI AND WHO EVER THIS PARK JAE HYUN GUY HAS TONS OF PHOTOS…. BUT NOT EVEN A SINGLE PHOTO OF ME!!! REALLY!  WWWAAAEEEE!!!” I said with a mad tone. I hope her neighbors won’t get mad. *sigh* really… she! You can clearly see who her biases are. Then I close it… again a folder named VIDEO

            “Last one… again… if this folder if full of other men…. Aish!” I said….