The Denial

Everywhere I go, I'm always considered ignored from my sitters.

Everywhere my Grandmother takes me, she looks at me like I'm porcelain glass.

I'm not my sister, we are completely different beings but we are the same.

We have the same eyes but we have different hearts.

We have the same minds but we have different thoughts.

The moment I saw her, I acted overjoyed and happy, because that's how we are supposed to act aren't we?

Children... We are supposed to be happy when we are not.

Fake our feelings as we slowly drift away from reality...

But I'm not one of them...

I know my fate.

I know my being on Earth..

I know my Family loves me a lot..

I know...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That I'm going to die...

Lucy's POV

I told the Ruburts and Aldinis that I will head home first. I currently am pissed... PISSED THAT MY HOUSE IS NOW A WRECK! Now I have to use my Celestial Powers and reverse time so it was just like how I left it!

Mrs. Adaline Ruburts was concerned and she wanted to provide me a limo, but I kindly reclined her offer. I told her I didn't live far away, and that I was going to go there myself and bringing a metal bar as well.

"Lucille, Dear are you sure?" Mrs. Adaline was looking at me with worrisome eyes.

"Hai Hai, I will!"

As I walked out the house, I noticed that there were some spies watching me.

"Aya... I guess I'll stop time now for 5 seconds"

1...

Everything went grey and turned into a desolate black...

2...

My wings spread out as it gave out q magnificent glow of gold...

3...

I stand in position on where I will fly off to...

4...

Both wings ready and charging for a burst of wind...

5...

I set off on to the pearl white clouds at unimaginable speed, leaving those spies to look frantically for me below.

I flew off into the direction of my house, and saw a pillar of Black and Blue flames coming from the ground.

"Those idiots... Please tell me that they..."

I flew faster to my house and saw a giant mess...

First of all, there was no house anymore, just land of ashes.

Second of all, my garden of flowers were not flowers, but dead weeds.

Third if all, Turo Onii-San is now fighting Ichi-kun....

Golden flames surrounded my body as I looked at the giant mess that they made...

My eyes tinted yellow, and my Amber Horns spouted out, making me look more like a HELL of a demonic angel.