Rin x reader part 3 Happy Birthday, Rin!

Today was Rin's birthday! You had planned everything fro the day, meet up with him at the pool, go to lunch, and go to your house for the surprise party. However, Rin was thinking of something different when you said you were going to your house together... That pervy little shark.

When you met Rin at the pool, he was talking with his friends Momo, Sousuke, and Nitori. Then Momo caught sight of you and ran like the road runner towards you NYOOOOOM "HI (Y/N)-CHAN YOU LOOK CUTE TODAY!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE NEW STAG BEETLE I CAUGHT??!!" "MOMO!" Rin said as he pulled him into a head lock. "OKAY! OKAY! I'LL LAY OFF YOUR GIRL!" Momo said while squirming in Rin's grasp. Rin let him go as you came closer to them. "Happy birthday, Sharkie!" You teased. "Don't call me that..." He said as you pulled him into a hug. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway you wanna get changed and get going?" You said as you pulled away from the hug. "Sure, Babe, if you come with me~" He said with a smirk, making you blush a little. Momo, Sousuke, and Nitori were right behind him when he said this. Momo laughed and tried to hold it in, Nitori blushed while pretending not to hear, and Sousuke simply said "Hey! No babies in the locker room! No babies!" Causing everyone to burst out laughing for a good 5 minutes. "Whew! That was a good one, Sousuke!" You said as you high-fived him and follow Rin to the locker room, but stopping along the way making sure they were watching you turned around and gripped hold of air and thrusted your hips forward repeatedly. Then Sousuke laughed out loud and shouted "YEAH (Y/N), GET SOME!!" again causing Momo and you to laugh, and Rin turning around looking confused but then understood when he saw you hip thrusting the air. "(Y/N), what exactly are you doing?" He asked while laughing. You said nothing and just continued hip thrusting while laughing so hard you were crying. "You're so weird! Come on, let's get changed." "You mean, your getting changed, unless there's something I don't know about." "Yes, (Y/N), I'm going to make you wear my clothes." He said sarcastically. "Oh well, if that's what we're doing you should've said so sooner!" You chuckled as you followed him to his locker. Right before he goes into a stall to change, in one swift motion, he pins you to a wall. "Rin, come on go get dressed!" You giggled. "I will in second, (Y/N)." He said before leaning in and capturing your lips with his. you moaned into the kiss slightly. You thought nothing of it, but Rin, oh it drove him crazy. He only craved you more when you did unintentional, dirty, little things. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Ah~" you moaned as he bit and sucked on your neck. "(Y/N), that was a really cute noise~" He teased as he stroked your sides. "Rin, come on, I made plans today." "Ugh, fine. I'll go." He said as he got his clothes from his locker and walked to a stall. You decided to be a bit sexy, so you grabbed his wrist and pulled him a bit so he looked back at you. You stood on your tip-toes to whisper in his ear, "We'll continue this tonight, babe~" You purred and kissed his cheek. He looked shocked by your action, but after a second he gave you a smirk and walked into the stall. "I'll be waiting right outside, Rin!" "Okay, I'll be right out!" As you walked out you talked to Sousuke, Momo, and Nitori about the surprise party for Rin later on. 

When Rin came out of the locker room he was wearing a red and black flannel shirt with a white tank top under it, a black beanie, black jeans, and grey sneakers. You two actually had the same style. You really liked to wear dark colors so his outfit kind of matched your large, grey sweater, black skirt, thigh high black socks, a black studded beanie, and dark cranberry colored combat boots. He threw his arm around you and talked to Nitori, Momo, and Sousuke for a bit before leaving. Right as you were about to leave the pool you gave a thumbs up to the 3 boys and they returned it, indicating they understood. 

"Okay! First destination; do you remember where we first met?" You asked. "I do." "Okay let's go! There's something waiting for you!" You chirped, Rin couldn't help but laugh at your cuteness. You walked hand in hand with Rin until, you reached where you were supposed to be you got Haru and Makoto to sprinkle fake cherry blossom petals (since they aren't in bloom now) on the path in a park. "(Y/N), did you do this?" Rin asked as he marveled at the sight. He looked back at you and gave you such a sweet look you thought your heart was going to explode. "Well, I made Haru and Makoto do it while I picked you up from swim practice..." All of a sudden he turned around and locked you in a tight embrace. "(Y/N), I love it." "We're not done yet!" You said as you pointed out a gift bag hang on a tree. Rin reached up to get the bag and pulled out a piece of paper that read "For the team" in English.He read it and looked at you quizzically. "I don't understand." "It means we go to the old elementary school where you wrote for the team on the ground." He just looked at you for a second. "Who told you that?" "Haru did." "Of course he did. Let's go." He said as he chuckled. You two did just that. You walked to the elementary school with his arm around your shoulder.