Memories

Alone. Again. Brian has just told me that he doesn't want to get married, and have kids. So we decided to end things between us. And now I'm alone, again.
I pick up my phone and look through some old pictures of me and Brian together.
Delete.
I continue to scroll down, I stop as I see pictures from years ago. Pictures from when we all went to John's promotion party.
Me and John. Me and Cragen. Me and Finn. Me and...
I put down my phone and walk into the bedroom.
Today has been a long day, so I decide to go to bed early. I open my closet and I put on a pair of grey sweats. I look to the very back of my closet and pull out an abnormally large NYPD t-shirt.
Why is this so big?
I ask myself.
The scent on the shirt is familiar....

Anyways, I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
I glance over to the clock and see that it is already 12:45. I walk back into the bedroom and place the glass of water on the coaster an open the sheets for me to climb into bed. I don't know why I have a double bed, nobody sleeps with me. Nobody wants me. So what is the point?
My head hits the pillow as I look up to the ceiling. More thoughts begin to fill my head.
The pictures on my phone.
I miss Brian. But our relationship couldn't have gone any further, he didn't want children, and I did. He didn't want to get married, and I did.
The other pictures, the last one. Me and him. We were so close. We knew everything about each other.
But he never knew how I felt about him. He never knew how I really felt. And now he will never know. Because he left. Without even saying goodbye.