5.0

I woke up the next morning to a soft snore, opening my eyes I look up to see myself cuddled with Niall on the hotel room's couch. He looks so cute and peacefully when he's sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I didn't want to wake him so I sat there and watched him sleep for a while. It made me feel comforted and being in Niall's arms just made me feel so safe like i would be protected from anything that could possibly hurt me. I was quickly snapped out if my thoughts by Niall stirring in his sleep but he didn't open his eyes.

"I can feel you staring and it's kind of creeping me out." Giggling at his comment I playfully shoved his shoulder and wriggled out of his grip and stood up from the couch.

"Lyndyyy" Niall whines and drags out the 'n' in my name, "I'm hungrryy" I couldn't do anything but stare at him completely dumbfounded, "yeah what a suprise. When aren't you?" Niall sat up and looked at me with his eyes squinted and eyebrows pushed together "you're mean" all while crossing his arms and pouting like a little kid.

"Get your ass up and we can go eat breakfast!"

At the mention of food, Niall jumped up and ran out the door in search for food. Typical.

"Im so stuffed I can hardly move." As soon as I made my way through the hotel door, I jumped on the bed in defeat. Let me tell you, having a pancake eating contest with Niall, you won't win because that kid doesn't stop. We went to a cute little cafe down the road with Mama Maura. She's like another mom to me so I like to call her Mama Maura.

As I was about to fall asleep, I felt a body fall on top of me, leaving me no choice but to groan in pain. "Oh my god get of of me You stupid leprechaun!"

"You love me" Niall stated in a matter of fact while poking my cheeks still laying in top of me.

"Stop it... I don't like you... I hate you.... I don't like anything you do... Get your fat ass off me, damn leprechaun!" In between each thing I said he would poke my cheek again saying "boop" while doing it, until the last thing I said he then got off me.

"We'll that hurt right in the heart..." He said getting off me and frowning.

~ Niall's POV ~

I jumped on top of Brooklyn poking her cheek. "Stop it... I don't like you... I hate you... I don't like anything you do... Get your fat ass off of me, damn leprechaun!"

Wen she said that I got off of her fake clenching my heart pretending she hurt my feelings. She looked at me and giggled while closing her eyes again. I love teasing her, she so innocent and small and its funny how she reacts sometimes. And her giggle, I could just listen to it for hours, it's so peaceful and she makes me so happy.

Snapping myself out if my thoughts, I went over to get a bottle of water from the mini fridge. Wooo! Mini fridge in the hotel room? I should ask mom for one in my room at home... Note to self, ask mom for a mini fridge later.

"Hey Brooklyn, just reminding you that in about an hour we have to go back to the studio and pick up the information for boot camp and then we have to go back to the airport to go home." I couldn't help my self but smile when I said the words boot camp. I can't believe I made it to boot camp, it's so surreal.

"Can I take a nap first please? I need to sleep all this food off."

"Yeah, I'll wake you when we need to go."

* BACK HOME IN IRELAND *

~ Brooklyn's POV ~

"Mom I'm home!" I walked though the door calling for my mom. I set my bags by the door looking for her.

"Mom? Where are you?"

"Oh I'm in here sweetie." She came out from the kitchen and engulfed me in bone crushing hug, "oh sweetie i missed you so much!" Laughing at her comment I hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom I was only gone for 3 days its not like I was never coming back."

"What? A mother can't miss her daughter while she's away?" She laughed and put her arm around my shoulder and lead me into the kitchen, "Brooklyn, there is someone I'd like you to meet, this is Dale, My boyfriend. And Dale this is my daughter, Brooklyn."

He stretched his hand out for me to shake,

"We'll brooklyn, it's lovely I finally meet you. I've heard so many wonderful things. Your such a gorgeous young lady just like your mother, Lisa." He took my hand in both of his and kissed my hand letting me go.

"It's great to meat you to, Dale." Smiling and turning around to face my mom, I didn't want to seem rude so I whispered to her "mom, can I speak to you please? In private?" And walked past her into the living room. I was so mad! Why would she keep this from me?

"Honey is something wrong?"

"Uhh yeah mom! You have a boyfriend and you didn't even think to tell me?! How long has this been going on?"

My mom took my hand and lead me over the the couch, "sweetie I didn't want to tell you before because I wasn't sure how you would react. Youve never had a father figure in your life and-"

"Mom! Answer my question! How long!?" By now I was getting impatient and starting to raise my voice,

"Brooklyn please calm down. Dale and I have been together for a little over a year and-"

"A year!? A freaking year mom!? And you didn't tell me! Thanks a lot!" I was full blown yelling at her now, I was so mad.

"Young lady don't you raise your voice at me! Go to room and I expect some respect from my own daughter!"

I stood up and said a little more calm this time, "yeah well maybe you would get respect if you didn't keep shit from me." I felt a tear escape my eye and ran up to my room slamming the door shut.

I jumped in my bed and cried into my pillow. Why would she keep something like that from me? And for over a year? I thought we told each other things. But I guess not. I decided to text Niall because he can usually cheer me up.

B: hey.

N: hey what's up?

B: can I come over? I can't be here any longer...

N: yeah if course, what's wrong? :(

B: I'll tell you when I get there. Hold on, mom needs to talk to me... Again...

On Que, I heard a soft knock at my door

"Brooklyn, can you please come down stairs? Dale and I need to talk to you."

Sighing, I stood up and followed my mom into the living room sitting in the couch opposite if my mom and Dale.

"Sweetie, I know you're mad at me but we really need to tell you something." Dale reached over and grabbed her hand looking at her as if asking for permission. She nodded and smiled in response.

"Brooklyn, your mother is pregnant. Your going to have new baby brother or sister."

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Sort of

Ok so I'm back! It's been a while but it's summer and I'm done traveling for a while so I have free time to write again :)

For taking so ling, I'm probably going to update for a second time tonight! You double update!!

Ok we'll I hope you enjoy chapter 5 and let me know what you think:)

Fan, Vote, Comment and enjoy!

Xx Morgan