TWO

I stomp my way to Paul Levesque's office, of course shared with his loving wife. The paper on my right hand crumbling as the people move to the side.

"What's her problem?" Nicole exclaimed while getting her title fixed, polishing the gems on it. And like any other day, she is with her twin sister, sitting on the crate beside her

I didn't mind her, instead I jog to the A's office and knocked repeatedly when I got there "Hunter!" I yelled and knocked on it once again.

The door opens with Kane smiling widely, I pushed him aside and stood in front of Hunter, who is busy signing whatever papers.

Kane sighed and exit the office, slamming the door behind him. Probably knowing what will come next.

I tap my right foot while waiting to get his attention, my hand with the match card extended to him.

"Brice, Paul is busy. You can talk to me about it. What's the problem?" Stephanie asked, appearing beside me as the door from the bathroom closed, she then sat down on the couch beside the table.

"What is this?!" I yelled and pointed at the paper

"The match card? Don't you want a match with the twins just last week? So there, Nikki and Brie versus you and Paige. Why?"

"Not that dumbass!"

"Alright that's enough Brice! You just don't call my wife like that! Steph, you can wait for me outside. Check the arena if everything is set and ready for Smackdown" Hunter said, standing up, he walked towards Steph and kissed her forehead.

"Much better actually." I sassed out to her and glared as she leaves the place.
Hunter opened the door for her and closed it when she left and went back to me.

He sat down behind on his usual office table and looked at me. He has the look of the face I hate the most, the face he's wearing now is a jerkass face. He's mocking me

"Brice, what brings you here in MY office? The BOSS office?" he said, putting highlights on the words 'My' and 'Boss'

"You know why! Where's Allen in the matchcard?! In fact, why isn't he on the same arena as me?!" I yelled and crumble the paper up and toss it to him, hitting his head. He glared at me as I cross my arms out.

"I'm your boss! I make the rules around here!"

"Says Vince number 2!" I yelled back to him.

He sighed and shook his head while chuckling. "Allen is on Tampa, for a house show tomorrow. You're in Ohio because you're filming for Smackdown. Yehey!" he fake cheered.

"Why not the same arena?! Same place?!" I yelled again, not backing down.

"I've done multiple things for you! I got you out from that hell hole!"

"ROH was and still is my home! " I yelled back, knowing he's referring to the place I've been before going in WWE "Never call ROH a hell hole. Half of your most decorated wrestlers here are from that hell hole! Remember that!" I said through gritted teeth. No one disrespects ROH like that, that's where I came from. And I could always go back there anytime I want.

"Let's see what will happen to your precious company when I go there. Did Vince really made the right choice to hand you the company?" I teased, getting closer to him as he look straight to my eyes.

He stood up and went forward. "I'm sure Vince would be really disappointed to you when you lost your greatest diva of today, right cousin?"

"What do you want Brice?"

"An answer, we all know that Allen is the greatest star of today. Why didn't you book him for Smackdown?" I asked him, knowing now I could get a question since I threatened him. Vince handed Hunter the company few months ago.