Ten.

"Chaos has come again." That's the last thing Haven could hear before she passed out again.

"Kanima venom. Nice touch." Was the first thing she heard when she woke up, opening her eyes to see she was unable to move from the shoulder down.

"You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Void Stiles began laughed as he looked at Aiden, "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school. Go."

Aiden ran for the door and Haven let out a laugh, "Oh, I hope he gets there in time."

"I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bake mono trying to save the world every day." Void Stiles said, then glanced at Haven, "Nice to see you're awake sleeping beauty."

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, I do." Deaton nodded, pulling out duck tape and ripping a piece off.

Haven giggled menacingly, "He's going to duck tape your mouth."

Void Stiles looked at her and smirked, "You going to duck tape her mouth too?"

"No," Scott said quickly, "She doesn't talk as much as you do."

Haven giggled again, watching Deaton tape his mouth shut. Void Stiles looked at her and she could tell her was smirked under it and so she looked at Lydia, "Hi, Lyds."

Lydia looked at Haven and took a deep breathe, "Haven."

"Oh? No Hi for me, okay." Haven accepted as she looked at Scott, "What about you Scotty? Any Hi's for me-your friend?"

"You sure you don't want me to tape her mouth shut too?" Deaton asked Scott.

"No, she's fine." Scott said, leaving the room with Lydia and Melissa.

+

Void Stiles was crying, hoping to get a reaction. Melissa watched him-seeing his eyes water up and his body shake as if he was really scared. Melissa pulled away the tape and asked, "Stiles?"

"Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes?" Void Stiles asked, his smirk coming back, "Come on. You can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?"

Melissa gave him a confused look, "What?"

Haven laughed, "When he finds out why his dad really left? You know he overheard it, right?"

"You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott, but you told the Sheriff." Void Stiles began, "Hmm. But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you want to know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you."

"He knew how much he would hate you." Haven spat out.

"This isn't you, Stiles." Melissa spoke softly, glancing at Haven.

"It is now." Void Stiles laughed but Melissa quickly placed the tape back over his mouth.

Standing up and back away from Void Stiles, Melissa looked at Haven but never said a word. Haven smiled one last time before she felt dizzy again, her head rolling back and her eyes closing again. Something in Haven was fighting it's way to take over her-to take over her soul and the last bit of good she has in her heart. Haven felt herself falling through darkness, drowning in the waves of evil and chaos. Haven pushed her way through the dark, her eyes beginning to glow bright white and her black wings began to fade from the tip into a pale grey.